Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoogleFiend

I’m very confused! I’d never heard of him so Googled, how old are the kids? How does she look so different on Instagram?

I found a wiki type page which says he’s 39 and raising Kitty himself, he must of been super young when he had them!
The son was born Dec 2003 and daughter Nov 2005. Makes them nearly 19 & nearly 17.
He was pretty young when he had them.

Reactions: 2
What in the fucking fuck is this tattoo on SPH’s arm. I thought his WiFi symbol was bad. Is it a bit like an Indonesian gods or something similar? Apologies for my ignorance if this is wrong!

Also because he’s a total prick I get the vibe off him he’s one of those dog owners who is totally entitled, lets them run off the lead in the countryside when it specifically says not to and there’s livestock about. Also will say they’re friendly when they start jumping up at you. Can’t stand those types.
It's a hannya mask. It's a traditional Japanese tattoo. It's a pretty standard design.

minniemoobelle15

K88tyj I honestly just realised how backwards Insta is like I know people aren’t the same in real life and have filters but this is some black mirror shit.
Hold on. Likewhat in the jeeeeezasssss that it not the same person (I mean I know it is but nahhh) and she has kids with Chris Appleton???????????? My MIND IS GOING OFFFF
[/QUOTE]
Jesus. Her insta is filtered TF.
Also while on the subject of insta… what is Gemma’s insta name?

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
My programme has just resurrected itself from the cats arsehole mouth to Kaisia's assault on the colour pink. WTFFFFF

Someone's got it in for me tonight
Times like this you need 4 app on your phone, mine froze at the beginning so watched on the app so didn’t miss anything 😁

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I like Adrian and have kind of warmed slightly to Tom but only when he’s chill and being nice with Adrian. Still reeling over his friend Katie I’m sorry but how that is the same person to her Insta I don’t still comprehend. Like 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
What’s her insta

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 1