Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I think she acted disgusting and sexual before she even asked what job he does lol. She jumped straight to it, he didn't even get a chance to see if he liked her or not. She already showed herself up, and then he decided he didn't like her.

Tbh, they say first impressions are everything, and if a man was only talking about his penis and vulgar things from the minute I met him, I would run the other way. He wouldn't even get another chance!

You choose to put out in the world what you want back. If Gemma carries on like that, she can't expect people to take her seriously. Sorry! The truth is, she acts like a predator. I would be scared if a man acted like that to me tbh.

Also, let's not forget, her masterbating in a restaurant to Matt? Totally disgusting tbh.
Masterbating in a restaurant? What? Was this mentioned on the show? I haven't seen all episodes

Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don't get the Katie hate tbh she doesn't seem that bad. It's just a TV show and they are obviously trying to paint her as the overbearing friend. She moves her hands around so much, it's very distracting.

I did find browsing her Insta very interesting, she's got really old posts still up that people usually archive. Even though I'm not into the LA life/Kardashians I liked seeing her family's journey and how much they've changed

Adrian seems sound, I think we can trust his judgement on friends. There are some vintage 'Ade' on her insta
Yeh and now I know her age, she actually looks quite good for 49 and had a glow up from some of the earlier pics

Reactions: 3

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Off topic slightly but can someone remind me , all this talk of Bob got me thinking , the girl he married , can't remember her name , did she cheat or do something with another husband?
Megan didn’t she snog Jordan who was with Alexis?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I think Thomas has had body issues himself and empathises with Sophie.
Fair enough. And I suppose because Sohpie doesn't speak up for herself enough, people feel the need to defend her. But don't think Thomas is genuine. I wish she could have put Jonathan in his place!

MagicCat

VIP Member
I don't agree that no man should comment on a woman's body. We're all humans and we can all comment on each others bodies and do. Don't make it a man woman thing. It's a judgemental thing, it's a narrow minded thing, it's a superficial thing and it's a mean thing. But it's not a man woman thing.

Plenty of women make dad bod, beer gut or man boob comments. Kasia moaned about Kwamea hight, it's human nature to rate people on looks and have preference on looks.
Couldn’t agree more. 100%

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
There are 13 threads do you really expect us to read every single thread before posting! I missed it so did others, especially those of us who’ve binged watched over the last few days!

And since someone mentioned on this thread that Katie is probably into Adrian for herself that’s why she’s so defensive it IS relevant as she’s obviously got form for being into gay men going as far as having children with one!
i mean…. you did ask 😂

• Haha

okeydokey..

I have Thursday nights to catch up on will come in with my thoughts later😂😂😂
Question, I’m going to disneyland Paris this week, can I catch up there or how do I do it?🤣🤣

• Heart