Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happylife32

I don't agree that no man should comment on a woman's body. We're all humans and we can all comment on each others bodies and do. Don't make it a man woman thing. It's a judgemental thing, it's a narrow minded thing, it's a superficial thing and it's a mean thing. But it's not a man woman thing.

Plenty of women make dad bod, beer gut or man boob comments. Kasia moaned about Kwamea hight, it's human nature to rate people on looks and have preference on looks.
I get what you’re saying. But specifically saying the things that Johnathan said to Sophie, a partner etc. that’s not on. You may pass judgement on how someone looks but it’s down to them to worry about it not the person making the comment, therefore sometimes it’s best not to say anything.

Reactions: 4

NH14

VIP Member
She can bang on all she wants about Matt being just as vulgar etc but he clearly wasn’t as relentless as her else he wouldn’t have kept getting the hump about it

The fact he is an aggressive meathead doesn’t make her any better

• Heart

boohoohun2

Do we know who this guy is? Is it just a friend? Also on Jenna’s insta she put “left the other half’s at home” could be a hint!
C3E1B5C1-36C0-4BDD-9533-94A38F28244C.jpeg

• Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

It's the right decision to not edit him out of the show. He's not been charged with anything and doing so would make a mess of the show. I would rather the episodes left were not shown than take out a significant part of the show.

franmargio

I missed so much of the show tonight. Everyone texting me. Can someone tell me if Whitney and Matt were allowed to stay in ‘the process’ ?