Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Why does she tell people they clearly need cock if they say anything bad about her, what a shit insult - especially when she’s admitting she isn’t getting any cock herself at the minute 😂

also this pic:
I can hear the growl 🤮🤮
View attachment 1622700
Ye, he was really taken with her when they met on the wedding day but then she was so disgusting she drove him away within hours. What's worse is she simply wouldn't stop and continued to be a sex pest no matter how many times he asked her to stop.

'Matt said I better like it rough'. Sounds to me he was talking about himself and recognised that she was rough.

Asking for a coat hanger? Isn't he saying he'll hang up his coat before he gets down to business? Because she only talks in outright sex or heavy sexual innuendo she assumes everyone else does too.

She's repulsive and needs to put herself in therapy.

Reactions: 5

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Interesting family info about April

It's slightly Chloe Simsish.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
What in the fucking fuck is this tattoo on SPH’s arm. I thought his WiFi symbol was bad. Is it a bit like an Indonesian gods or something similar? Apologies for my ignorance if this is wrong!

Also because he’s a total prick I get the vibe off him he’s one of those dog owners who is totally entitled, lets them run off the lead in the countryside when it specifically says not to and there’s livestock about. Also will say they’re friendly when they start jumping up at you. Can’t stand those types.
It’s a Hannya mask tattoo - I think his is female?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Just to throw a spanner in, I don’t live at the address my business is registered to. Hopefully we find out what the big secret is tonight. I’m sure it’s something lame though like everything else that has been hyped up this series.
Monday I mean. I keep thinking today is Thursday 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Just to throw a spanner in, I don’t live at the address my business is registered to. Hopefully we find out what the big secret is tonight. I’m sure it’s something lame though like everything else that has been hyped up this series.
Hang on a minute, TONIGHT??????

NH14

VIP Member
I think they are younger than that from my memory I still can’t believe that’s who he was married to. He advertised colorwow and his daughter regularly features as his hair model. He is in loads of Kim ks pictures in the background did jlos Super Bowl hair I am flabbergasted.

she looks good on Instagram she was just really irritating at the wedding with the 500 questions
Ah you are probably right , hard to tell with how heavily filtered they all are 😂😂

yeah she looks much better on insta than she did on the show last night

I’m really shocked too