Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seaside girl

Chatty Member
Took me ages to catch up - forgot all about the threads on Tattle 🙈

I think the girl on TikTok is referring to Kwame - at the wedding he said that Kasia was larger than what he would normally go for

Reactions: 6

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Not sure about comedian but she is making herself into a joke. Says she’s happy with her little life and business and kids but won’t just fuck off back to it.

Has no interest in fame but is posting 100 stories a day on Instagram.
totally agree - but there is a dramatic difference between being a comedian and being an actual joke. she doesn't seem to realise that she's the latter - people are laughing at her, not with her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
I was thinking work experience is before 16 isn’t it? It’s not legal to work at 13 even when he would have been that age. But it said they worked together from when he was 16 so maybe yeh he worked there for work experience then started full time at 16?

They need a thread 😭 I’m so invested!
A Saturday job could of been possible, especially as in a salon you usually start as the tea/coffee maker/hairwasher/sweeper. He did an interview and said he started in the salon at 13. I’ll try find it

Here it is..
5174E6A6-FCB1-4235-91F7-D0D9EC4FD937.jpeg

Last edited:

HoGi

VIP Member
Considering all she talks about is 'the edit' - I don't think Gemma came across that badly on the show? Yes she was coarse and the sexual innuendo went way too far but I feel like we've all met a Gemma.

She's coming across much worse on her (relentless) IG stories. Desperate, unhinged and unable to let it go. I'm embarrassed for her.
I totally agree. Sure "the edit" made her look like a crass sex pest but it wasn't THAT bad.

They might have edited out Matt making similar comments but it wouldn't have made her look any better.

Her 100s of stories about how corrupt the show is and its the worst thing she ever did etc makes her look far worse than "the edit" does.

Toast365

I found a wiki type page which says he’s 39 and raising Kitty himself, he must of been super young when he had them!

Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
I watched the first episode of MAFS NZ. They are a really awkward bunch. It’s definitely a lot more low key than the Uk and Oz versions. The ixperts are really dry too.
I've watched the NZ series on all 4, agree the experts aren't good! Season 3 is the best one!!! But the Aussie ones are the best!

g15maa

Is Bob really bumping uglies with Gemma? After ending up with his awful snooty wife in his series of MAFs he is now shagging someone who will no doubt post all of their “relationship” on her insta the minute it goes sour.

If memory serves me correctly he was very much like Duka (in denial) on his series of MAFs his “wife” couldn’t stand him and he didn’t have the foggiest. Fool.
Yea she said on mafs after show they had a 2 day adult sleepover, she sat on his face and he lived to tell the tale 🤮

• Sick

Aussie

VIP Member
Duka said in a Q&A that he knew PJay from before the show. Not sure how well or if they just saw each other around through the job 🤔
That was like Bronsan & the hippy bloke in S6 of MAFSA, they knew each other too

SaLou

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but has anyone watched MAFS NZ? I've been watching it this weekend.

• Wow