Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has to be Jonathan, I’d put money it 😆
I've just watched it. Yep. Johnathan all day long. She comes across as very credible to me.

Edited to add that someone mentioned he spells his name with an extra h, hence my above spelling. However, it grieved me so much to type that I googled it and all results have it spelt Jonathan as you'd expect.

Does anyone know which it is because it's taking space up in my brain 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

firegirl18

I wonder when we'll get to see what Adrian said about George/ April at the last commitment ceremony

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I've just watched it. Yep. Johnathan all day long. She comes across as very credible to me.

Edited to add that someone mentioned he spells his name with an extra h, hence my above spelling. However, it grieved me so much to type that I googled it and all results have it spelt Jonathan as you'd expect.

Does anyone know which it is because it's taking space up in my brain 😆
pretty sure it's spelt JoHnathan - with an additional H - as that's the way he spells it on his IG account. it's awful though, literally grates my eyes having to see it spelled that way! 🤣

• Haha

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
kids look about 25 and 23 ish . Heavily filtered I’d say !!
I think they are younger than that from my memory I still can’t believe that’s who he was married to. He advertised colorwow and his daughter regularly features as his hair model. He is in loads of Kim ks pictures in the background did jlos Super Bowl hair I am flabbergasted.

she looks good on Instagram she was just really irritating at the wedding with the 500 questions

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
He started working at her salon at 13 - unless someone else owned it then
I was thinking work experience is before 16 isn’t it? It’s not legal to work at 13 even when he would have been that age. But it said they worked together from when he was 16 so maybe yeh he worked there for work experience then started full time at 16?

They need a thread 😭 I’m so invested!

• Haha