Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Just saw this online 🤌🏼
Married at First Sight 'abuser' George Roberts arrested - but Channel 4 are continuing to show him on TV

That was my spoiler further back , didn't know if It classed as a spoiler or not 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6

SaLou

VIP Member
Noticed it yesterday so was thinking of giving it a try
. Is it any good ?
I'm quite liking the first series. Not as much filler as ours and it has one of the best matched couples I've seen in the MAFS series. I wish there was a thread about it, love reading everyone's funny comments about these shows!

HoGi

VIP Member
Yeh you’re right you can do like a paper round etc at that age. I’m a bit younger and just remember it being 15, a few months shy of 16 to work full time those days.

sorry I said in another post I thought it was Thursday. I’m ill and not been out the house for 3 days so I don’t know who I am or what day it is 😊
I don't think you can work full time until you are 18 now. As they have upped the school leaving age you have to be in education or training at least part time

J2607

VIP Member
I don't understand why Thomas is saying no man should comment on a woman's body when last week he was defending him saying everyone has a their likes and dislikes.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Bloody hell I’ve missed tonight’s ep as I took my dad to see professor Brian Cox (it was bloody brill)

Hope it’s been a juicy one xxx
ha I missed last Wednesday took the OH to see Tim Peake …. out of this world 🌍😂😂

You didn’t miss anything highlight of the night Paul Brunson speaking s l o w l y