Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I have seen Matt before from the old photo, he’s around the same age.. hope it wasn’t from my slaggy teenage early 20 days 🤮🤮 he makes me shrivel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know we might never, but would love to hear April's take on this. I hope she's ok, and the other women he abused are too.
I think April is on this show for all the wrong reasons BUT she’s clearly been through a horrible experience. What I don’t get is that from week 1 lots of us on here knew there was something seriously off and extremely dodgy about George. But the experts, the producers and the “science” didn’t.

Reactions: 24
April and George are a big mess for the production team, far to many negative things in the press and on social media.

Reactions: 19
Hahaha Kasia, he hid his house from you, what are you on about. How EMBARAZZZIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kasia is clearly becoming defensive. Needs to keep her self respect and ditch Kwame and his bench

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.