Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I love Kasia and Kwame
BUT Kwame has double standards and wont let her into his wmotions for her.
Wake up dude🤯
youre meant to share emoitions to move forward dude!

I do think these 2 are great characters
Not necessarily can work love wise because of Kwames stalling.

BUT I see potential 2 chat show hosts.
They make me laugh so much and Kasia is a nice person and strong proud woman and Kwame is just STALLING or deflecting his behaviour and not being accountable.
irritating😬😬😬

Bit love the smooth voice.

Oh no its going to end soon. I need another Mafs fix.

Whitney and Shepherds guy are they REALLY serious?
Literally think she likes being in that 'other woman'.
I think it makes her feel wanted.

But think they are just out for fame and want a storyline.
I think Kwame always looks bored

Reactions: 7
Reality TV is definitely a stepping stone to OF, it does seem pre-planned that Gem signed up for it really quickly! I am sad for her lost childhood but the current mum she has seems like a mate more than a mum.

She could do a collab with Morag!

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Do please tell me more x

K88tyj I honestly just realised how backwards Insta is like I know people aren’t the same in real life and have filters but this is some black mirror shit.
Duka said in a Q&A that he knew PJay from before the show. Not sure how well or if they just saw each other around through the job 🤔

J2607

VIP Member
What in the fucking fuck is this tattoo on SPH’s arm. I thought his WiFi symbol was bad. Is it a bit like an Indonesian gods or something similar? Apologies for my ignorance if this is wrong!

Also because he’s a total prick I get the vibe off him he’s one of those dog owners who is totally entitled, lets them run off the lead in the countryside when it specifically says not to and there’s livestock about. Also will say they’re friendly when they start jumping up at you. Can’t stand those types.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow