Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura bigs herself up on social media all the time, saying she should be the fourth expert 🙄

Which isn't saying much tbh, those "experts" give the same level of advice, guidance and insight I'd expect to get from the bag of sprouting spuds in my kitchen cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ella is Jay from The Inbetweeners going in about sex every 2 seconds so she's definitely not having sex.

Reactions: 32
I just mean…he sticks it on his head and she…uses it while it’s on there? So he lies there with a dildo on his head and she has the time of her life in his peripheral vision! I mean…it’s been a while but I didn’t know I’d have to learn all this new stuff if I get back on the horse so to speak!
I thought he’d probs have just stuck it on his head as a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, Ella's so attention seeking

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually really like Adrienne and Georges together! They’re really cute

Reactions: 22
I nearly said Ella reminds me of Pete burns in that coat but I loved Pete burns so that would be an insult to his memory 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.