Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, why not? Where do you think he should have stuck it?
---

Nope. Cod liver oil tablets!
I just mean…he sticks it on his head and she…uses it while it’s on there? So he lies there with a dildo on his head and she has the time of her life in his peripheral vision! I mean…it’s been a while but I didn’t know I’d have to learn all this new stuff if I get back on the horse so to speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the worst idea EVER. Peggy is not going to like being given tacky nylon underwear AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Peggy will cry that he went lingerie shopping with another lass 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Why am I digging Adrienne and GeorgeS together?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wtf is Adrienne on? If Peggy is offended by fully clothed squatting, she’s probably gonna be a bit miffed with George’s rocking up with some sexy undies for her

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.