Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many is too many biscuits for one person to eat in one night? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A long time ago a friend of mine was complaining about her husband that he was not "type A" enough, not outgoing enough, not enough for her. She was needy as duck though. Then she utterly freaked out when she saw his blog posts. He was funny, insightful, intelligent. So it turned out that it was his internal self, but somehow she didn't either bring it out or for one reason or another he didn't. Not exactly sure what I'm saying here 🤪 But they got divorced.
He wasn't blogging about giving it some minge was he?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A long time ago a friend of mine was complaining about her husband that he was not "type A" enough, not outgoing enough, not enough for her. She was needy as duck though. Then she utterly freaked out when she saw his blog posts. He was funny, insightful, intelligent. So it turned out that it was his internal self, but somehow she didn't either bring it out or for one reason or another he didn't. Not exactly sure what I'm saying here 🤪 But they got divorced.
Honestly usually when people say other people are "boring" they're usually really loud and irritating themselves.

Reactions: 12
How many is too many biscuits for one person to eat in one night? Asking for a friend.
As of this evening scientists haven’t actually managed to come up with a definitive answer, so tell your “friend” to go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw Arthur is really lovely isn't he- you can tell he's truly himself on the tennis court. Ella on the other hand, what an embarrassment. She doesn't ask Arthur a single question about himself, it's all ME ME ME

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.