Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OH never watches MAFS - he caught tonight’s as I was watching it. He’s now in love with Arthur and is gutted it’s not back on until
Monday 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Laura's friends don't like Arthur because he's not a chelsea boy.

Can't wait for next episode. Paul's mates telling him to run. 🤣

Reactions: 35
Georges is changing everything about himself for a plastic bleep. He doesn't need to change. Ever.

This series has made me so angry, there's been so much bullying and narcissistic and manipulative behaviour. It's been absolutely disgusting to witness.
Don't worry, he's just after a shag, so he'll revert right back afterwards 😉
some men will do anything for a shag 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up after BB and haven't watched since Monday:

- Luke deserved to get kicked off the show, they should not even bought them back later. Immediate exit.
- Hate that Ella and JJ are back (how is JJ 30 lol)
- I do think Tasha likes Paul, but I do think she enjoys being no 1 couple more
- I kinda like Roz and Thomas
- Peggy should of packed it in with Georges from week 1
- I don't get Mark and Sean. I like Mark though
- Adrianna and her fella - mehhh. You can't trauma bond a healthy relationship
- Laura and Arthur and Kinda parent and child lol
- I don't mind Jordan
-

• Heart
Reactions: 16
any new thread suggestions.

Trasha normalising the argument with Paul (dinner party episode) made me feel sick. No it didn’t happen cos Paul has never had a gf. It happened because you’re a toxic mess and you look like a used tampon rn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Firstly because it coerces young lesbians to think they are actually men, not just masculine lesbians, and young gay men to think they are women, not just effeminate gay men.

Secondly because it labels lesbians bigots if they don't want to have sex with transwomen.
Heterosexualising.

Reactions: 1
genuine question (for those people who are single) if you was given the opportunity would you go on the show ?
I couldn’t keep my mouth shut, I’d take advantage of the booze and cause explosions at every dinner party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
genuine question (for those people who are single) if you was given the opportunity would you go on the show ?
Lolz. I actually applied (and got through to the latter stages of auditions) in 2019 when the show had the original non-spicy format. I wouldn't apply now the format has changed

• Wow
Reactions: 22
No because all you lot would be on here bitching about me 😅
This! 😂 I reckon I'd come across badly with the cameras there and get a bit self-conscious and just not be myself. I also don't dress in barely there clothes so I don't think I'd fit in.

Reactions: 8
Title suggestion

Laura’s pals are just the worst, are GeorgeS’ balls about to burst?

Also Laura is grifting on IG wanting some sort of Agony Aunt / 4th Ixpert job. Imagine taking advice from her, especially as she would run everything by her 2 horrid judge pals. Ugh!

Dunno if Roz is joking she was saying she could get a job as a sex therapist. Imagine her advice? Sleep with someone you don’t fancy to see if you have feels. Then buy sex toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion

Laura's hunz on the defence, Jordan's mum the only one talking sense.

Reactions: 7
Title suggestion

Also Laura is grifting on IG wanting some sort of Agony Aunt / 4th Ixpert job. Imagine taking advice from her, especially as she would run everything by her 2 horrid judge pals. Ugh!

Dunno if Roz is joking she was saying she could get a job as a sex therapist. Imagine her advice? Sleep with someone you don’t fancy to see if you have feels. Then buy sex toys.
Roz is such a weird one. She seems to have major commitment issues. I just feel sorry for Thomas as he seems like a really decent guy.

Reactions: 15
Title suggestion

She could be a sex surrogate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Thomas is clever he began the show as ‘downtrodden’ then transformed. But looking at his IG I feel his whole role on the show was contrived. On his IG he is creating so much crazy fun content. He worked out, is having a blast and is not taking life seriously. I wonder what his ‘day job’ is / was.

Roz seems to be enjoying the new found glam lifestyle but I wonder about her passion for her floristry business? It must be suffering now as she is out partying all the time.

They are both odd and I don’t think they were genuinely together, nor are they thus still together.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Tattle dragging out threads longer than Mark and Sean’s relationship.

I honestly can’t hate Sean. It’s the result of putting someone needy with someone who wasn’t feeling it in the end. We all saw how upset Sean was.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.