Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's relevant to the thread discussion IMO.
same here, I just said I think people do treat Ella differently on here because she's trans. I didn't want to go into the whole trans ideology not being progressive stuff. It wasn't the point I was making. I just think we should respect people whether they're gay, trans-black, or whatever :) that is all :)

Reactions: 15
same here, I just said I think people do treat Ella differently on here because she's trans. I didn't want to go into the whole trans ideology not being progressive stuff. It wasn't the point I was making. I just think we should respect people whether they're gay, trans-black, or whatever :) that is all :)
I don't respect 99% of the mooks on this show, TBF, trans or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was Arthur I would of pulled both Laura’s friends across the table by the top of the head

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bear in mind that "hate crimes" in this instance includes saying a man is not a woman and vice versa.
can stats really be relied on though, it seems to only be what is reported. if a crime (any crime) is not reported, it can not be included in any statistics. since burgulry and other crimes are not being even investagated or are downgraded due to cutbacks, rapes are up, there in the papers all the time, how many are NOT being reported ( we will never know) but they are extra viligent on other crimes like "hate crimes", can the stats really be trusted ?in 1980 my mother was buried, it was "men only " at the cemetery, i was the only woman in the family, in1992 i had to ask an unemployed men in a working mens club, to go into the" men only "bar to get me a cider, because they didnt serve it in the lounge,i was in full time work and had a morgage in my sole name, imagine how that feels, ella will never have to expeirence that or feeling like a second class citizen in a suposed equal world , you just got to get on with it ,we have come so far over time, but now we seem to be going backwards. All crimes should be properly investagated.

Reactions: 4
laura cares more about appeasing her Dhgate MIC friends than Arthur. They were rude to him first, can’t blame him for snapping back

Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ, can we keep our opinions on trans people out of this?! I’m not here to read random people’s opinions on trans people I’m here for gossip and discussion.
just catching up, sorry if ive derailed your right, there is a different thread for this. MAFS is so boring this year. ;)

Reactions: 7
I bet Peggy is going to be the worst shag too. You can just tell. Imagine dangling that carrot for so long for it to be like shagging a mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 40
genuine question (for those people who are single) if you was given the opportunity would you go on the show ?

Did anyone notice when JJ was talking to his friend he almost went to say something along the lines of “I want a relationship with marriage and kids” but then sort of realised what he was saying and said something like “I want a relationship to be a relationship”? Majorly paraphrasing there I can’t remember his actual wording but it was a bit cringe 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion as we really need a new thread….

cracks starting to appear everywhere…how long before they all write leave and disappear?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.