Married at First Sight UK #13 Mark's alright, Luke picked a fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Jordan’s mum ran out and bought the ‘E’ mug especially for Erica’s visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
well got quite a reaction from that post!!! Some of the comments saying Ella is a white man bla bla bla. I think she does deserve to be treated as a female What is wrong with that? She has gone through the full procedure. I do think the hateful reactions- it's exactly proven my point. Trans people are invalidated and spoken about like tit. 50, 60 years ago people used to speak like that about gay people. let's move on from that, please. :)
A lot of gay people feel very strongly that trans ideology is inherently homophobic; what do you think about that?

Reactions: 26
Oh just duck off Peggy, I’m absolutely sick to death of her

At least Paul’s friends realise how vile Trasha is

Reactions: 37
JJ said Ella said and did a couple of things he didn’t like when drunk. I wanna know what Ella DID!

Reactions: 28
The way I rushed to the mafs casts’ ig stories to see if they posted any tea about what Ella said/did when she was drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.