Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me! Some slices when put in portrait are a bit raw up top 🤣 itz where they are tall and sort of stick out

Landscape they toast more evenly.
This!! You have to put it landscape as it doesn’t fit portrait!

Blackpool with its rock like butter made me laugh though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apartment, April? In the UK it's a flat love.

Also I'm a London girl and trust me we get plenty of spiders. I know because I hate the little fuckers.

Reactions: 25
Me! Some slices when put in portrait are a bit raw up top 🤣 itz where they are tall and sort of stick out

Landscape they toast more evenly.
Found this highly annoying just yesterday. Bought my normal bread and for some reason the slices are an inch longer than usual. I NEVER portrait my toast, but this bloody loaf it's impossible to landscape it! Have of it ripped apart and jammed in the bottom of the toaster. So portrait it is for now ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t have any snacks, I’ve got Covid and can’t taste anything so the calories are even more empty😩

Doritos are the only thing that got me through some of the crap episodes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.