Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and here’s me in a crappy house with a burned out Vauxhall Astra in the front garden. 😂
You my bloody neighbour??? 🤣 Kwame is Norman Bates, he's got his mother in the cellar and dresses in her nighties of an evening 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Adrian just posted something on Instagram that strongly suggests he and Thomas are still together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe Kwames embarrassed about where he lives and is afraid to have it shown on camera 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
April and George have to be one of the most unlikeable couples ever on MAFS I can’t bare the two of them

Reactions: 25
Oh my giddy aunt.
I’ve just had a horrible realisation about who George reminds me of. No wonder I loathed him on sight. 🤢
1664482843101.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do I NOT want to know the spoilers but I still click on them and read them anyway? 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.