Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does Whitney and Matt think are here for them fawning over each other 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Whitney needs to put her bottom row of teeth away, the way she speaks is so annoying.

Reactions: 25
When they first introduced her they mentioned this but based on the convo a few days ago when the girls were having their gals time at the retreat it sounded like she may have more children? I think she said something along the lines of "my first child" which would imply she has more but maybe she just meant cos she plans on having more 🤔
She has 2 apparently

Reactions: 4
Matt- do not speak to our angel, Zoe like that!! She’s so eloquently explained why Matt is wrong and he’s just shown his emotional immaturity!!!

Reactions: 34
So tonight's episode is on for five extra minutes....and we get an extra ad break??? 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt is one of the worst people I've ever seen on TV. Calling it as well that he's homophobic, he seems to have a massive problem with Zoe whenever she speaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Zoe speaking truths!!!

Matt is soo patronising, would be him and Poundland Naomi Campbell a week tops

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.