Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so what was that speech about if they've both chosen to stay?
I think he was hoping the experts would be like ‘awww you don’t need the advice that’s amazing leave guys, you’ve done this all on your own’ Kwame wants to be the best lol

Reactions: 18
Matt looks like the sort of dick who tries to start a fight on Jeremy Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can't say Whitney isn't talking sense there tho. Gemma wouldn't let go. Matt made is sooo clear he didn't want her, but she just wouldn't accept it.

Reactions: 23
She had her son when she was 16
When they first introduced her they mentioned this but based on the convo a few days ago when the girls were having their gals time at the retreat it sounded like she may have more children? I think she said something along the lines of "my first child" which would imply she has more but maybe she just meant cos she plans on having more 🤔

GEMMA YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED. GEMMA YOU AND SPH DID NOT HAVE A FRIENDSHIP LET ALONE A RELATIONSHIP, GOD FORBID A LEGALLY BINDING MARRIAGE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember how Whitney was repulsed when Jess said she’d shag on the wedding night
…. Now look at her, getting shepherds pie in her oven

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.