Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@aimzalicious brill recap ❤ had to take Thomas with his curtains to be my pfp

@HaloGirl Sorry I hadn't time to search the thread for all the suggestions I was tattling at work and I dint think the boss would approve 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread T @Turmeric123 💙

i’ve been at a funeral today so looking forward to a chuckle tonight and I’m here with my soft scoop ice cream in a cone and my toffee sauce hehe x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
@aimzalicious brill recap ❤ had to take Thomas with his curtains to be my pfp

@HaloGirl Sorry I hadn't time to search the thread for all the suggestions I was tattling at work and I dint think the boss would approve 🤣
I had a mental day at work. Workload is absolutely crazy. All of a sudden I stopped in the middle of it all and decided to have a Tattle. Just like that. My love for this thread ♥😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.