Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Matt have the smallest mouth in the history of mankind? :unsure:
The man's all beard, no lips
new1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Thanks @Turmeric123 for making the thread! I love your new pfp of Thomas btw 😂

Recap:

Wow, what an explosive dinner party in the tent... 🎇 nicknamed the Great British tit Show by Tattlers
George calls Thomas a "disgusting excuse for a human" funny that, George considering 3 of your exes came forward to the police about the emotional abuse you put them through 🤔
Duka also has a go at Thomas but it doesn't really land because Duka sounds like he's on helium
Chanita is a proper tit stirrer
JoHnathan still digging himself more holes than Stanley Yelnats (Holes reference anyone?)
Kwame comes THROUGH with the mic drop of the season 🎤 - "consoled by the man who's taken his woman" 😬 this starts off the chaos
SPH and Gemma scream at each other - "SIT DOWN!!!!!!" "who dya think you're talking to mate" "duck OFF!!!!" excellent communication guys well done 👏🏻
Then Shitney and SPH have THAT BRIDGE MOMENT with The Growl™ and "I want to kiss your face off" that made stomachs turn everywhere. Then they shagged

Tonight is the commitment ceremony.... 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
How does Gemma know SPH has a prawn dick when she never got near it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Recap:

Wow, what an explosive dinner party in the tent... 🎇 nicknamed the Great British tit Show by Tattlers
George calls Thomas a "disgusting excuse for a human" funny that, George considering 3 of your exes came forward to the police about the emotional abuse you put them through 🤔
Duka also has a go at Thomas but it doesn't really land because Duka sounds like he's on helium
JoHnathan still digging him more holes than Stanley Yelnats (Holes reference anyone?)
Kwame comes THROUGH with the mic drop of the season 🎤 - "consoled by the man who's taken his woman" 😬 this starts off the chaos
SPH and Gemma scream at each other - "SIT DOWN!!!!!!" "who dya think you're talking to mate" "duck OFF!!!!" excellent communication guys well done 👏🏻
Then Shitney and SPH have THAT BRIDGE MOMENT with The Growl™ and "I want to kiss your face off" that made stomachs turn everywhere. Then they shagged

And there we have a brilliant recap!!!!

Does Matt have the smallest mouth in the history of mankind? :unsure:
The man's all beard, no lips
View attachment 1611912
What in bleeping gods name i never noticed them lips!! His hair looks like a cable knit jumper, very similar to what he's wearing!! Or the rope you see attached to boats

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SPH makes me wanna 🤢 even more than that Richie weirdo, he is fooking rank

SPH could earn a crust making/selling these. I just think of this every time I see him speaking... or grunting 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Recap:

JoHnathan still digging himself more holes than Stanley Yelnats (Holes reference anyone?)

Fab recap x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope Gemmas children have stable adults in their lives. I feel very sorry for them
I hope so too. Just been stalking her insta & there's a really sad photo where her kid is giving her a kiss & she's just staring at the camera 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve always had to catch up the day after cos I’m always shattered.. tonight I’m going to stay up!!!!!! I’ve loved ALL of the threads 💗 I HATE SPH and I hate shitney. I think joHnathan’s heart is in the right place but he needs to think before he speaks😂 .. Sophie is lovely 👼 Duka is just in it for the fame.
Thomas and Captain Curtains are LOVELY, they have my heart xxxxxxx

I love Chaz & Jordan they’ll defo go the mile. As for April&George… George is defo the type of guy to start an arguement with you before you’re off out with the girls and then texts you constantly when you’re with them, then demands to pick you up at 10:30pm.. RED FLAG.

Hate Gemma and Matt 😡

looking forward to the thread tonight!!!

Reactions: 21

Recap:

Epic recap Aimz!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys 👋
New to this thread but had to seek it out just to tell you all that the noise Matt made when he kissed whitney last night was my 13th reason
Thanks
X

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone answer why Whitney keeps tapping the sides of her face like she is powdering it… fucks me off to be quite honest…

I think Johnathan is just a blunt person knows what he wants and his opinion isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.. personally I am not offended by his bluntness…

Last night was the first time Whitney came alive as such…. Gemma gets in my tits and hangs onto Thomas like a winnet 🤣😂🤣 I see they are off to Manchester this weekend to menagerie..(Gemma,Thomas and Co) they were asking if any hotel would like to host them aka freebie 😠

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.