Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just caught up on last night's episode.

I cringed when Gemma said "but we're married!!". No you're not Gemma, and you barely had a relationship with him!! There is no way she developed feelings for this guy who has treated her like this from day 1. I get the lust as she loved the look of him but come on... It's just the rejection she's holding on to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So only just caught up on last night and I don’t understand Gemma’s reaction. She’s only just met this bloke, on day 2 he’d already told her, her behaviour is off putting. Yet she acts like they’d been married for 40 years 👀

Reactions: 31
I don’t even get SPH being hot. He looks like he needs a good wash and his tats look like childish scribble.
I can’t appreciate a good tattoo, but his look shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Honestly not a fan of Whitney but this time round I don’t actually ahve an issue with her and sph getting together.
All of them are on there for fame anyway.

Even Chanita can’t hide her real personality anymore either. She’s a right little tit stirrer

Reactions: 28
I have just caught up on last night's episode.

I cringed when Gemma said "but we're married!!". No you're not Gemma, and you barely had a relationship with him!! There is no way she developed feelings for this guy who has treated her like this from day 1. I get the lust as she loved the look of him but come on... It's just the rejection she's holding on to.
Matt just said on his insta that the night after the argument at chanita and Jordans, they agreed they weren't for eachother, were just friends then didn't even speak to each other for 6 days. She's going on abit on Instagram, she's doing my head in.

Reactions: 14
Matt just said on his insta that the night after the argument at chanita and Jordans, they agreed they weren't for eachother, were just friends then didn't even speak to each other for 6 days. She's going on abit on Instagram, she's doing my head in.
I don't actually like Matt but Gemma doesn't do herself any favours either. She's screams over him constantly. Why did she think he'll sit down and answer her questions when she spoke to him like that 😭🤣 Both terribly hot headed and lack communication skills.

Reactions: 18
Yeh it’s interesting to hear SPH’s perspective on his SM he is calm and kinda factual. Gem seems to be milling it a bit. Time for her to put her big girl pants on and chalk this all up as Life Experience and laugh about it. It wasn’t a marriage it was an experiment which failed miserably.

And woah once Chanita’s chugged a few she is definitely a tit stirrer!

Cameo from April anyone?

Reactions: 11
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Thread title thanks to @docmum and @CrackingOwlSanctuary

Can someone do a recap please
Thanks T for sorting ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. 😡
I can understand that people don’t like Whitney and think she’s behaved pretty awfully, but she is in no way deserving of this. What sort of sick duck do you have to be to do this to someone?
This is where people need to be held accountable for tit like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gemma is acting like she'd had sex with SPH and sat on the wi fi signal and password 🙄 listen love he didn't even finger you 🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gemma is acting like she'd had sex with SPH and sat on the wi fi signal and password 🙄 listen love he didn't even finger you 🤣🤣😂😂
I reckon his signal strength would be no match for Gemma's landing gear anyhow, Mr Puckered up cat bottom lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
I reckon his signal strength would be no match for Gemma's landing gear anyhow, Mr Puckered up cat bottom lips 🤣🤣
To be fair she would have gone to town on him and left him with no facial hair 😂😂😂

Apologies to those with a nervous disposition

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair she would have gone to town on him and left him with no facial hair 😂😂😂

Apologies to those with a nervous disposition
Lips like a bleeping Venus fly trap. The top ones are bad enough. Like something out of Little Shop of Horrors. 🤣

• Haha
True. Not sure what the difference was between them and Daniel and Carolina either.
Dion was popular with the other cast members and they threatened to walk if Carolina & Daniel were allowed to join as a couple I believe.

Carolina is now saying producers wouldn’t allow her to have a conversation with Dion about how she felt, I guess they wanted drama for the show. This is also what SPH said today about talking to Gemma prior to the dinner party. Shitney is saying she did talk to Duka though, but he’s now pretending he didn’t know anything.

Reactions: 10
I was so rooting for Gemma but cba with the dropping hints for her own show and now an OF. Nah. She ignores her kids speaking to her on her stories as well, in favour of ranting. Little ears shouldn’t even be listening to most of it.
Your kidding own show 😂😂who the duck does she think she is🤡🤡

• Haha
Your kidding own show 😂😂who the duck does she think she is🤡🤡
Reckons her, Thomas and both their mums should have their own show 😬😂
Also I think she may be shadowbanned on cos I’ve just tried looking her up on IG and I had to type the whole account name in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's really frustrating Gemma is acting like a total dick on socials and creating an Only Fans, whilst Matt isn't saying much. It's making him look better and completely overshadowing the way he spoke to people last night. He's an aggressive misogynist bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think they'll allow it. They didn't on the Australian version with Carolina and Daniel. Though they did a lot of sneaking around beforehand.
the thread title 🥺 I could kiss your faces off..!

I think they will use what the public reaction was in mafsa to decide on these, if the public wanted it and it would generate viewing numbers then I think they will let them stay. They had to act quickly in Mafsa so they went with the moral decision, I wonder if that might be different. Though equally it could risk other couples compliance.. unless that’s why they’ve all been all over social media already😂 I remember how genuinely angry Mel was in mafsa though so I expect she won’t want it regardless

1 hour to go!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.