Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely when the ‘experts’ match people they ask whether they would be willing to move to a new area 🤔

Reactions: 26
Originally I thought Haribo was down to earth, straight talking guy. Now I just think he’s a boring, looks obsessed head.

Sophie deserves more. I would like to see her with a MAFS Aus Mick type. But not actual Mick, he’s mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They’ll deffo be allowed back considering they showed us the preview saying they can’t endorse them so they twist will be they’ve been allowed to stay

Reactions: 20
I’ve been trying to work out if they are they don’t seem to follow each other when I search their lists
The cast aren’t normally meant to follow eachother or their partners until after the series has aired - that’s what they do in Aus. In Aus their profiles get taken over by production even if they leave midway through

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Matts turned up to the meet in a vest. The disrespect.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Whitney gives absolutely nothing to this show throw them both in the bin I beg

Reactions: 18
Surely when the ‘experts’ match people they ask whether they would be willing to move to a new area 🤔
They don’t seem to ask whether they want children or not so asking if they’re willing to move is probably expecting too much of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is very difficult to decide who gives up their entire life to move
I guess you just try both if you can, I always thought I’d end up in London even though I love love love Liverpool. My boyfriend moved to Liverpool and now I’ve moved with him to London! I think it’s definitely easier for me to live wherever whereas it’s not for him

Reactions: 6
Can't stop looking at how small SPH mouth is after it was discussed last and compared to a cats hole. Can't not see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.