Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very difficult to decide who gives up their entire life to move
Also for Zoe being female in the construction industry being comfortable at work is very important so you can totally understand that’s a big thing for her. It’s such a male dominated industry that is also very much in areas narrow minded that no matter how good she is at her job she can be the subject of negativity ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Put Gemma & Duka together I mean she’d eat him for breakfast and he’d probably wet himself but it’s only fair if they allow those two back.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So, joHnathans life way of life is the bigger the audience, the bigger the twit.

Reactions: 3
I’ve done a George and Google Mapped it, Stafford and Blackpool are 2 hours from each other. Just pick somewhere in the middle, an hours commute each way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie really comes across as older than 26. I thought she was mid thirties before I knew her age

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Paul should have added "take your shepherds pie head and skanky vest along with your new wife's 80s eyebrows and get the duck out!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.