Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got wine and malteasers!

I can’t work out if all the social media beef between Jordan/Georges/Luke is genuine or if they’re just riding the media wave!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got wine and malteasers!

I can’t work out if all the social media beef between Jordan/Georges/Luke is genuine or if they’re just riding the media wave!
I think it’s genuine judging from Luke’s lives saying it effected his mental health .

Reactions: 2
Peppermint aero and some cough mixture for me 👍. Not my fave combo. But needs must ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did Arthur struggle so much in the gym?
His fitness level should be pretty good if he's a tennis coach.
I found that very odd unless he's struggling after his mystery illness which wasn't explained. Did he have covid?

He also doesn't seem to remember lots of things. I felt a bit sorry for him when the boys were saying that Laura treats him badly.

Also can't work Laura out. On surface level she's stuck up with the Chelsea stuff but that was probably all exaggerated for effect at the beginning. Sometimes she seems like quite a reasonable person which is confusing.
They all appear to have 'created personas' that might not be their real personalities at all.

Reactions: 35
I wondered who the hell you were talking about here, I thought you meant Adrian from last year, not Adrienne 🤣
---

You do realise that many of those who are gender critical are, in fact, gay themselves? And the rampant homophobia which comes part and parcel with gender ideology - ie effeminate young gay men and masculine young lesbian women being gaslit into thinking it is possible to change sex, along with gay men and lesbians being told they are bigots if they don't want sex with trans people - is a big part of why we are gender critical?

I think the exact opposite - many people blindly accepting trans ideology on the basis of #bekind are going to be cringing inside out and backwards in a few years. It is NOTHING like the struggle for gay rights.
I am a gay woman and I agree with you completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did Arthur struggle so much in the gym?
His fitness level should be pretty good if he's a tennis coach.
I found that very odd unless he's struggling after his mystery illness which wasn't explained. Did he have covid?

He also doesn't seem to remember lots of things. I felt a bit sorry for him when the boys were saying that Laura treats him badly.

Also can't work Laura out. On surface level she's stuck up with the Chelsea stuff but that was probably all exaggerated for effect at the beginning. Sometimes she seems like quite a reasonable person which is confusing.
They all appear to have 'created personas' that might not be their real personalities at all.
Maybe he just stands around like PE teachers and tells kids what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see JJs sticking to not rushing the physical side like he usually does. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ella’s greasy face is honestly insane at this point. What is it? I don’t get what it is on her face 24/7

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.