Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, in 2023 if adults can't digest that no one person's actions can reflect on an entire demographic - that's on them.

I really think some of you will violently cringe in the near future at what you're saying now - in the way (some) people who horridly mistreated Gay men in times past do now. It wasn't long ago that they were 'deviants', 'child abusers', 'mental health cases' and 'all as bad as one another'.

Let's be real many people on this forum would have been extremely cruel and problematic to anyone obviously Gay in their school days.
It's quite clear people on here have had more experience with trans people / trans movement than just watching some knob like Ella on tv. If anything, "she" just further validates our previous experiences.

Do not lump being trans and having "gender issues" in the same with being lesbian, gay or bisexual. It's bleeping insulting. One is a sexuality, one is a mental illness. Can you hear yourself? We are homophobic? Rich!

It is not the same nor will it ever be, so your point is invalid. I am LGB, as are many of my friends and majority of them agree, that the trans movement is misogynistic and hates women - to say the least.

You can't just parrot an example like 'gay men were seen as child abusers' because these two types of groups aren't the same (completely different context). It's irrelevant - well infact it's not to some degree - because lgb peoples rights are now being threatened and tainted because of the fuckery, selfishness and delusion of the trans movement. Lumping themselves with us and therefore making us look just as bad. Slowly reversing all the work we (and previous generations) have done thus far.

Ironically it's the trans movement that is having a large impact on ever growing homophobia, so maybe the call is coming from inside the house (and your post)!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I won’t ‘violently cringe’ at believing there are two sexes and you can’t change that despite hormones or surgeries because you prefer the aesthetic of the other. IMO Ella is the worst poster girl/boy for the trans community.

Anyway..let’s get back to the main issues, what snacks do people have and who are we routing for tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i like Bianca but whenever she was on or i see clips of her now i get so distracted by her mouth/jaw and i can’t focus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyway..let’s get back to the main issues, what snacks do people have and who are we routing for tonight?
I'm on a total junk food trip tonight. Have me some walkers , a bag of maltesers, a can of coke and some jellies. I'm blaming pmt but in reality I'm just been a 🐷😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20231026_200357_Instagram.jpg

This is on Jordan's post. Did Georges need to comment? My estimation of him is going back down pretty rapidly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry, in 2023 if adults can't digest that no one person's actions can reflect on an entire demographic - that's on them.

I really think some of you will violently cringe in the near future at what you're saying now - in the way (some) people who horridly mistreated Gay men in times past do now. It wasn't long ago that they were 'deviants', 'child abusers', 'mental health cases' and 'all as bad as one another'.

Let's be real many people on this forum would have been extremely cruel and problematic to anyone obviously Gay in their school days.
‘Many people on this forum would have been extremely cruel and problematic to anyone obviously gay in their school days’

er speak for yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I won’t ‘violently cringe’ at believing there are two sexes and you can’t change that despite hormones or surgeries because you prefer the aesthetic of the other. IMO Ella is the worst poster girl/boy for the trans community.

I have got a Greggs Halloween doughnut and rooting for Jordan tbh and kinda Laura? A group of grown men chatting tit about her when Peggy and Ella are RIGHT THERE

Reactions: 10
My snack is absolutley f all cos payday is tomorrow 😩Also I burnt my bloody frozen pizza for tea 😂💀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Peggy is flogging a dead horse over the squating video. Makes her come off like a old granny with no sense of humour. She is way too up tight about it.

I agree ella doesn't represent the trans community well. All she went on about was wanted a good shag off a fella. The stuff about caring for her granny was lovely. Maybe it was some of the edit. But not all of it.

I liked luke in the beginning but not now like god ur not the leader of the gang.

Arthur doesn't seem to know what's going on. 😆

I was on Pride marches decades ago, and sitting next to Ian McKellen the night the age of consent was lowered to 16. So no, I don’t think you can say I was cruel to anyone gay back in the day. I find the casual use of the term queer (often by people who are just describing some variety of heterosexual attraction) really upsetting actually, as I still hear it as vicious abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Peggy is flogging a dead horse over the squating video. Makes her come off like a old granny with no sense of humour. She is way too up tight about it.

I agree ella doesn't represent the trans community well. All she went on about was wanted a good shag off a fella. The stuff about caring for her granny was lovely. Maybe it was some of the edit. But not all of it.

I liked luke in the beginning but not now like god ur not the leader of the gang.

Arthur doesn't seem to know what's going on. 😆
Cant work out if Peggy is putting on an act or really is that uptight that she was so repulsed by rimming .Fair enough dont partake in it if you dont want too but get a life love ,people do far worse and its legal

Reactions: 9
Cant work out if Peggy is putting on an act or really is that uptight that she was so repulsed by rimming .Fair enough dont partake in it if you dont want too but get a life love ,people do far worse and its legal
Ya like each to their own the bedroom but it's the 21st century gotta relax a bit she reminds me of a work colleague that's all prim and proper but the stuff her daughter has done she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Haha he literally did a few squats I've seen worse in the gym. Lol georges is my physical type tho so maybe I'm biased.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got some Daim bar and chilli heatwave doritos this evening. Not a bad combo.

Unlike most of the couples as it stands 😂

• Haha
I'm on my period and food is just digusting to me atm :( I always have a snack at 9pm mon-thurs!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.