Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Nathanial's stories...I don't know if he's a drama queen or whether he really was as mentally affected as he states. It sounds genuine enough. And he says people didn't stick up for him at the dinner party and they apologised after saying they were scared to be seen as transphobic.
He’s definitely milking it now. You’ve left. You’re not in the show anymore. Move on and stop flogging a dead horse with the sad pouty faces

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They will have to let Bianca back next year after this 💩 show. Think everything is backfiring for them.

Reactions: 14
it was me who said Peggy and Georges are still together, I thought it because recently on his stories he said he was on holiday with her family.
Ah I must have missed/forgotten that. I saw someone post in a comment on another site that they are together too

Reactions: 3
The small minority who seem to be so entitled are the ones making the most noise which unfortunately makes it appear that all trans people are the same
This is EXACTLY whats happening. She's doing absolutely no good for the trans community

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Admin. Please add this thread under the other "Married at First Sight" threads or you can't really find it x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will someone ask nathanial on his insta questions why Ella does that spinning thing with her eyes
I actually think this is trauma related
---
I actually think this is trauma related : MH
---
Also has anyone noticed them referring to Arthur not remembering like different conversations when they mentioned it during the retreat? I just have a feeling the absence, lack of airtime hints at a drink / substance problem or he’s just pure spaced out all the time

Reactions: 12
Why is it everyone only pipes up when Jordan talks
The lads need a backbone!

Reactions: 26
I actually think this is trauma related
---

---
Also has anyone noticed them referring to Arthur not remembering like different conversations when they mentioned it during the retreat? I just have a feeling the absence, lack of airtime hints at a drink / substance problem or he’s just pure spaced out all the time
Not really related but could be I suppose but I was very surprised at his lack of cardio fitness. Isn't he a tennis coach? I would have assumed he'd have to have great cardio fitness for that role

Reactions: 17
That squatting video the guy did (sorry cant remember his name) IS THAT IT? jeez Peggy is getting all arsey ( no pun intended) over that she needs to get a grip!
If my bloke had done that I would have thought they're funny and don't mind sending themselves up. I like him even more because he isn't bothered about looking silly.

Reactions: 21
I think the reason I like Georges is he clearly doesn't take himself too seriously, and I really can't stand men who take themselves mega seriously and have no sense of humour about themselves. I think that's a big part of why I like Thomas too.

Reactions: 34
I think the reason I like Georges is he clearly doesn't take himself too seriously, and I really can't stand men who take themselves mega seriously and have no sense of humour about themselves. I think that's a big part of why I like Thomas too.
The fact when she said Jay doesn’t think we’re compatible and his response to was “cool story” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wading in on my opinion about Luke. Agree with whoever said he tells on himself.
likewise, I’m not really sure what type of person you have to be when you are with a generous/kind partner and your thoughts go to “I could see myself taking advantage of this” 🙃🙃 very telling again…

Reactions: 28
I think what's actually quite sad is they've used a trans person who is so entitled which then gives off that all trans people are the same
The small minority who seem to be so entitled are the ones making the most noise which unfortunately makes it appear that all trans people are the same
I think a lot of people haven't met anyone who's trans so seeing Ella's behavior they would assume everyones the same
My friends partner is trans and even through he is open about it he always says he doesn't want people to think that's all there is to him
Unfortunately some pople make it their whole personality
I agree ,its very sad that by putting people who make being trans their entire personality on platforms like mafs it does push the narrative that this is how all trans people are .Its really not fakt and It would bug me if I were trans .
Ella literally had nothing else going for her other than the fact she trans .Did she ever talk about anything other than being trans and wanting men to want to shag her ?
If she did ,we didnt see it .No depth to the woman at all,no wonder Nathanial didnt fancy her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does the DM article say who’s still together or just who gets married? I’m not going to look tbf but just wondered if it was full blown give away

Reactions: 2
Adrian is a nasty witch she’s live on tiktok and not getting many comments at all but a lady said she has lost weight and she ignored her comment she said it three times . She then started ranting that she don’t give a duck about anybody on mafs .
mean girl vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is EXACTLY whats happening. She's doing absolutely no good for the trans community
I'm sorry, in 2023 if adults can't digest that no one person's actions can reflect on an entire demographic - that's on them.

I really think some of you will violently cringe in the near future at what you're saying now - in the way (some) people who horridly mistreated Gay men in times past do now. It wasn't long ago that they were 'deviants', 'child abusers', 'mental health cases' and 'all as bad as one another'.

Let's be real many people on this forum would have been extremely cruel and problematic to anyone obviously Gay in their school days.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Adrian is a nasty witch she’s live on tiktok and not getting many comments at all but a lady said she has lost weight and she ignored her comment she said it three times . She then started ranting that she don’t give a duck about anybody on mafs .
mean girl vibes
I wondered who the hell you were talking about here, I thought you meant Adrian from last year, not Adrienne 🤣
---
I'm sorry, in 2023 if adults can't digest that no one person's actions can reflect on an entire demographic - that's on them.

I really think some of you will violently cringe in the near future at what you're saying now - in the way (some) people who horridly mistreated Gay men in times past do now. It wasn't long ago that they were 'deviants', 'child abusers', 'mental health cases' and 'all as bad as one another'.

Let's be real many people on this forum would have been extremely cruel and problematic to anyone obviously Gay in their school days.
You do realise that many of those who are gender critical are, in fact, gay themselves? And the rampant homophobia which comes part and parcel with gender ideology - ie effeminate young gay men and masculine young lesbian women being gaslit into thinking it is possible to change sex, along with gay men and lesbians being told they are bigots if they don't want sex with trans people - is a big part of why we are gender critical?

I think the exact opposite - many people blindly accepting trans ideology on the basis of #bekind are going to be cringing inside out and backwards in a few years. It is NOTHING like the struggle for gay rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

I assure you I wont "violently cringe" for giving an opinion that unfortunately people do get tarred with the same brush. That's a sad fact of life, always has been. If someone doesn't have a personal experience of someone or something then opinions are based on the little they do see. Sad but true. And right now we see Ella being a nasty piece of work, a cheater and a liar. She's a downright witch. Vile behaviour.

If anyone should cringe over comments perhaps it should be you, assuming many people on here were/are homophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wondered who the hell you were talking about here, I thought you meant Adrian from last year, not Adrienne 🤣
---

You do realise that many of those who are gender critical are, in fact, gay themselves? And the rampant homophobia which comes part and parcel with gender ideology - ie effeminate young gay men and masculine young lesbian women being gaslit into thinking it is possible to change sex, along with gay men and lesbians being told they are bigots if they don't want sex with trans people - is a big part of why we are gender critical?

I think the exact opposite - many people blindly accepting trans ideology on the basis of #bekind are going to be cringing inside out and backwards in a few years. It is NOTHING like the struggle for gay rights.
Sorry my spellings shocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.