Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue I personally have with JJ's excuses is what he claims his type is. Bianca's just quite a natural girl (other than makeup, she hasn't visibly had any cosmetic work done that I can see) and JJ specifically isn't attracted to that, which just gives me the creeps honestly. Something about preferring unnatural surgeries to someone who just looks the way that they look... I can't put my finger on it but it feels really weird.
Thing is, bianca isn't natural imo

Hair dyed to absolute duck kind of kills that aesthetic for me. Fake tan, nails etc.

A natural beauty would be barely there makeup, unprocessed or highly natural hair....

Bianca isn't attractive, her mouth and nose aren't quite right.
---
i sort of lost interest in it, when thomas was introduced with his posh english accent and then his mother, with her sounding like she came off the local council estate ( she wasnt really sounding that bad,it just seemed such a stark comparison ) it was like watching a badly cast , cast and didnt seem believable. i keep forgetting who people are by name, because they are so boring . Peggy is the dullest of them all, shes like one of those machinical toys that needs a coin inserted to get her going,Jay seems really sweet and level headed, lukes a prick, ella is so needy ,vain and selfish, georges seems a dirty bastard ( in a nice way), tattoo and his husband seem to be the most endearing and normal couple on the show and the rest of them are just so boring , they are not worth mentioning. JJ is like a wet lettuce. since they are putting all these unmatched couples together for drama, why dont they just lace all the soft drinks and food with alcohol and go straight to the big finale fight and put us all out of our misery ;) :ROFLMAO:
Thomas's mother is scottish and she did seem quite posh to me. Scotland has some posh ppl too who don't sound english

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think JJ and Bianca have very similar wonky mouths/lisps?! I noticed it and now can’t unsee it 🤣

JJ and Ella have 1000% done something “I’ve met the most amazing man” what, over text? Pull the other one!

Oily Ella would be delighted for any “straight” man to go for her, this is her own mental seal of approval and JJ, well he is in a not very secret closet.

I predict Bianca will go brunette and pop up on celebs go dating seeing as they are just recycling everyone now.

Reactions: 13
Luke and Jordan have to be trolling us at this point! They can’t be serious, it’s sooooo embarrassing?! Their trash talk is worse than some boxers, wonder if that’s what they’re aiming for a sleb boxing match thing!
Echoes of Bryce and Sam from Australia MAFS 8 ?

Reactions: 3
Hi, been lurking since the last thread but nodding/laughing along to most things on it! I'm a MAFS newbie so this is the first ever series I've watched.

I want to watch THE Australian series that literally everyone raved about I think a couple of years ago now? Could someone tell me what series that was please- on All 4 they have series 4-10 available except for series 7. I think someone mentioned series 6 was a benchmark?

This series- gone from hating to loving Georges, loved Bianca's monologue at the dinner party but think she should have done a mic drop and left after that, and I'm very much Team Erica!
Series 6 is the MAFS by which all other series should be judged. It’s an absolute belter, and no, you can’t have Mick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad Ella and JJ didn’t get to stay in the experiment together… I think they were genuinely shocked at that, I bet they thought that was her way of staying in!!! Ella kept saying she’s leaving with an amazing man but they’ve shared a few messages so how can she keep saying that? No posts from either about their relationship post mafs!

Does anyone still follow Thomas Hartley who was with Adrian last year? He seems a bit all over the place and has mentioned that he loves everyone involved in mafs other than one person (is this Adrian? Over the last year they have written lovely posts about each other so wonder what happened there!
He means this years cast he loves everyone apart from 1, the 1 being nathaniel🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mum is just catching up she’s a bit behind. Turns out she was watching Peggy and georges family week, then googled rimming. Life will never be the same for my mum. Or me it turns out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
My mum is just catching up she’s a bit behind. Turns out she was watching Peggy and georges family week, then googled rimming. Life will never be the same for my mum. Or me it turns out 😂😂
Does your mum have an OH? He could be in for a treat/deeply unsettling experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Catching up on last nights. Has a bride/groom ever let rip into the experts for matching them with a prize hole?

I remember wishing Caitlin from the last Aussie series would scream at them when she was leaving. I wish Bianca would scream at them like, look what a crappy job you’ve done!!

Reactions: 10

Hair dyed to absolute duck kind of kills that aesthetic for me. Fake tan, nails etc.

A natural beauty would be barely there makeup, unprocessed or highly natural hair....

---

Thomas's mother is scottish and she did seem quite posh to me. Scotland has some posh ppl too who don't sound english
i know that, i wasnt trying to offend anyone, i meant that thomas sounded like he had gone to a private school or place like eton as he has a cut glass accent and she never ( or she never seemed to, to me ) and it struck me as odd, i do realise that people sometimes can give their kids a better upbringing to what they had themselves and i also know brothers and sisters can have different accents to each other, even when they have been brought up together, i wasnt being mean. im not explaining it very well, as its hard to put in to words ....... let me put it in laymans terms, he seemed a typical tory and she seemed like liberal democrats and if they hadnt said they were related,i would never have connected them but i would have easily believed someone like lady colin campbell was his mother :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just got to the bit where Paul calls Ella courageous for sitting on the couch solo. THAT is when I’d flip a table and scream at him

Reactions: 14
was reading earlier Nathaneil wasnt feeling it for Ella from the begining and spoke to the teams and feels he was set up, him and ella would be talking, them they would call for Ella and when she came back in she would go back over the same conversation but row ( as if she had been told to drama it up ) he actually had feelings for another "wife" and the feeling was mutual and when he brought it to the attention of the producers/crew, they told him it wouldnt be fair to others ,to recouple, no wonder he was so mad... wonder who the lady was ? ...... so they better not bring back Ella and JJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I agree that Bianca isn't very natural looking. Her hair looks terrible and doesn't suit her at all. The fake tan and nails are pretty awful too. The only thing natural about her is that she hasn't had any surgery but I bet she would if she had the money.
---
was reading earlier Nathaneil wasnt feeling it for Ella from the begining and spoke to the teams and feels he was set up, him and ella would be talking, them they would call for Ella and when she came back in she would go back over the same conversation but row ( as if she had been told to drama it up ) he actually had feelings for another "wife" and the feeling was mutual and when he brought it to the attention of the producers/crew, they told him it wouldnt be fair to others ,to recouple, no wonder he was so mad... wonder who the lady was ? ...... so they better not bring back Ella and JJ.
The one he seemed to like was Laura

Reactions: 7
I agree that Bianca isn't very natural looking. Her hair looks terrible and doesn't suit her at all. The fake tan and nails are pretty awful too. The only thing natural about her is that she hasn't had any surgery but I bet she would if she had the money.
---

The one he seemed to like was Laura
i thought that too, she was holding his hand on the sofa when it was all kicking off

Reactions: 1
I think it's that he is so fixated on a certain look thar he gives the impression that the person inside the body is neither here nor there. He'd be better off with a sex doll.

He treated Bianca like tit because he didn actually care that she was a real person with actual feelings. He just wants a thing to duck - so good luck with that Ella.
Tbh as soon as JJ dad basically told him to stick it out I knew it was doomed and she wasn't his type. He won't ever change.

Just wants shiny pretty things
---
so is Thomas tbf
So is Terrance. Weirdo bunch

Series 6 is the MAFS by which all other series should be judged. It’s an absolute belter, and no, you can’t have Mick.
Omg I've been reading the bloody (à la Mick) thread on here from 2 years ago cos I have no one to discuss it with and have to keep stopping myself replying to people from 2 years ago like "a bloody galah"! 🙈 SO much to say but it's all been said on that thread so I feel seen, I tell thee. Also, Lizzie's Halloween make up and snappy teeth fecking terrify me. Can't stand Sam but I'd have run a mile too! Bloody love Mick. Jessika has lilo lips not far off Ella's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ella’s hair is always a mess. Styling it in certain ways but clearly using her fake nails in place of a hairbrush 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.