Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Sorry guys I have to go, the ocean is calling me 🤣😭

Tayla is actually hillarious though. Like I don't like her at all but the way she is completely incapable of normal human interaction and lacks any self awareness at all is so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Is it just me that thinks the 'experts' don't give them a hard enough time? They sit watching the dinner party calling out all the bad behaviour, but once they're on the couch they don't pull them up on it!
And they no doubt are filled in on everything that happens, the way they sit there and go “oooohh she’s arriving alone, what happened?”

Babes it’s a reality show, you know what happened.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Just caught up - poor Jesse but I do hope he stays if only because he is one of the few likeable people on there!

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I think you're just 2 episodes behind us !!

As if today's episode:
- Bronte is as manipulative and unlikable as Harrison
- Alyssa is a lost cause
- most of these girls dress like clowns

Last edited:

panini

VIP Member
These new matches are a mess. You can tell neither women are into their husbands.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Just caught up on last nights, Tayla is an absolute arse ..... Looks like the dinner party is going to be fun ;-) 🎆🎇🎆

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I agree I like Jesse but he was really not nice to Claire at first? Obvs what she did was wrong but he also has his faults and it's not as if they were in an amazing place when it happened, she probably thought the relationship wasn't going anywhere....it is
I didn’t like how the experts dealt with the Cameron and Lyndall situation.

Especially in light of what happened to Josh. Let men have their boundaries as well.
I agree as someone with anxiety a hug might seem like nothing but when you're being pressured by someone else to do something it can be so horrible, it could be that he was just uncomfortable with being asked to do it and it felt unnatural in the moment, I was confused with how they spoke to him about it too? Like he didn't want to let him have boundaries

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
i think that woman who is obsessed with sex needs therapy or something she seems to only talk about sex I don’t know anything about her only she likes sex! - usually the ones who big up their sex game are the ones who just lie there like a dead body and ask you what you thought of it expecting you to be impressed with their “moves” 😆
I think she’s trying to compete with what she thought the younger girls on the show would be like also. And they’re pretty tame in comparison.

It was weird to me that her partner lied about them sleeping together. They both have intimacy issues at opposite ends of the scale.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Oooh I am delighted we have a thread for this… I am going to get balls deep in this tomorrow evening and catch up…. Hope it’s as good as previous ones…

• Heart
Reactions: 5

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Up to date and not amused by tomorrow's trailer, why has Cam even applied given he's gonna be working in the middle of nowhere for 6 month stretches? Hardly ideal is it Lyndall!

theGC

VIP Member

---
This season went by so fast. I'll lurk on the uk pace once it's done, I can't wait to read everyone's reaction to everything.

Jesse also gave a long ass interview being the whiney little bitch he is. If Claire had left at that commitment issue, he would be the villain, she gave HIM a redemption arc.
It’s gone by SO quickly I can’t believe it’s nearly over 💔💔💔💔

redball00n

VIP Member
I love Melinda. I judged her in the first episode but I think she’s great. She tells them how it is but without being rude or nasty.