Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I know, I don't think he's that handsome, but he's well build and has such a good heart. He's goody and silly, but can also be very emotionally mature. He's successful, ready to settle, and very patient. Like bestie what do you need.

Reactions: 8

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I’m watching in NZ so maybe a bit behind - but WTF how does tayla think she should be offering Hugo “another chance”??

So proud of him for saying nah I don’t want that chance. I just wish he had shut her down completely and pulled her up for her awful behaviour.

Also Harrison has given me the rage tonight. Even if Brontë sticks with him, I have faith the universe will deal with him

• Haha

panini

VIP Member
For those of us who are impatient and watching MAFS season 10 at the Australian pace! Season 10 started today, Monday 30th January and is shown Monday-Thursday at 7:30pm in AU.

I’m currently using a VPN to watch through channel 9, but please do post where you’re finding it.

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
oh so glad I found this thread, my current thoughts

- Alyssa was annoying me in this episode she was getting way too involved and passionate about it considering she had an affair with a married man I get she's upset for her friend but she has no credibility to be acting like that over a kiss, claire fucked up but the way she was going in on her ignoring her etc was unnecessary IMO she I'm unsure why she was so involved in the dinner party chat when it should've been between jesse, claire, janelle and adam like her over the top reactions...I hope the news of her past affair comes out so they realise she's a hypocrite

- Kind of hope jesse and claire work it out as I liked them last week, not excusing what she did esp as she didn't own up it straight away but he wasn't exactly nice to her early on so she probably thought it wasn't going anywhere

- Tayla is awful and I hope the experts are going to hold her accountable

- I'm happy for Melinda and Leyton as I really didn't think they'd work it out, I like them now and I'm glad melinda has given him a chance and they're actually putting their all into it

- Tahnee and ollie are so boring sorry I know it's about love but like boring x10

- Harrison, Shannon and Adam are absolutely awful

- Even though it's old news now Melissa is insane and i feel terrible for poor josh, I'm glad all the boys stood up for him that was really nice to see actually

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I really went off Jessie. He kept saying all the last episode was edited, but I went to rewatch it and we see face to face saying whole sentences. It's not random cut out here and there. He kept saying oh we just said hi to each other. Yall hugged for 3 minutes. So I think something happened afterwards and he's trying to create a narrative, cause it's sure as hell looks like all was forgiven and that they were mates. He kept saying that they never spoke, but she showed texts and how she was always the first one to reach out. And he repeatedly on camera and on the text repeat how hot she is and how hot their kiss was. Idk.
We do seem him a lot with Janelle but that looks like a pr move based on friendship more than anything. Both Claire and Janelle are out of his league.

Reactions: 7

andiooop

VIP Member
Tomorrows episode looks good. Can't wait to see everyone tell Brontë and Harrison they're fake as fuck.

panini

VIP Member
I’ve found this season so dull. It felt like there was a lot of fake drama at the start, and the rest of the season then for me plateaued a bit. Too many contestants trying to be influencers instead of wanting love, and too many spoilers (so glad I wasn’t watching at U.K. pace!) The last month has just been really boring, I don’t think I’ve watched a full episode in the last two weeks.

Anyone able to give some final bows spoilers please? I’m assuming just Ollie and tahnee & melinda and Leyton?

quinzel

VIP Member
Just watching ep12 the dinner party. Cam is being unreasonable with Lyn. It’s a girl code thing. I would absolutely be telling my friend.

Tahnee and Ollie give me LIFE they are so perfect!

Harrison is a waste of skin!

andiooop

VIP Member
Harrison is a master manipulator. Bronte has had a lucky escape. Feel sorry for Clare. I think it was really unnecessary for Jesse to do that infront of everyone at the dinner table even if that is how he truley felt. You could see Harrison's was loving it. He's a special type of nasty to enjoy the downfall of someone else.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
According to the Instagram spoiler guy Dan is going to take over from Harrison as most hated groom this week which is a pretty high bar!!! Also two couples are still together today ....

• Wow

theGC

VIP Member
I think I'm 2 episodes late but I'll catch up today

God im a few episodes behind but keep seeing spoilers on TikTok and harrison going in saying hes taking legal action haha!

Half me hopes they take legal action and he looses because hes such a cunt

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Oh yeah, for deffo. I meant all that when writing my post, as it isn’t all about looks. It’s a combination of everything.

she’s lost out on a very decent bloke and she has no one to blame but herself.

andiooop

VIP Member
Bronte and Harrison are so fake, it's embarrassing to watch.
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man. Alissa is neurotic at times, but that's what religious trauma would do to you i guess.
I do not like Cam at all. Lyndall doesn't seem like a bully at all, so regardless of whatever Tayla decided to write, I feel for her.
Yeah cam strikes me as one of those guys who is really rude by try's to pass it off by saying he's just being blunt or saying it like it is