Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I noticed that about Lyndall too, I wonder if she doesn't really get on with the girls since she was the one who went to Brontë when she was upset too.

The Alyssa thing was wild. I think she fancies Jesse, the way she was so intense over the whole situation with Claire was weird.
Alyssa was completely over the top. Her agression was IMHO worse than them having a snog (these people aren't actually married after all).

Wasn't it also Alyssa that had an affair with a married man. Maybe there was some overcompensation going on to prove she's not "the other women" type.

Reactions: 9

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Episode 10 Melissa meltdown: she's so out of line, so effing unhinged. She's literally verbally abusive to him.
Couldn't you imagine a man pressuring a woman for sex ? Why would anyone want to sleep with you and your bitter awful personality??? Poor Josh. All the demeaning and emasculating things she told him. He's right when saying that she had no depth to her outside of her sexuality.

I, also, like a the dumbass that I am, went on Google and spoiled myself for a few couples. Please don't do it lol.

zzzzzz22

ok I ended up really liking melinda and layton so that was cute

as for alyssa, dis bish really trying to make it out like duncan needs to change and that he took everything personally, gurrrrrl you are literally talking about yourself, so glad duncan gave her the boot, he deserves so much better, WE STAN A KING WHO KNOWS HIS WORTH ❤

panini

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to compete with what she thought the younger girls on the show would be like also. And they’re pretty tame in comparison.

It was weird to me that her partner lied about them sleeping together. They both have intimacy issues at opposite ends of the scale.
I feel like he wasn’t prepared for the show in that respect? I get his need to want privacy, but it’s a reality show! I do wonder if he would have been better being paired with sandy

im_like_an_adult_cat

Is it just me that thinks the 'experts' don't give them a hard enough time? They sit watching the dinner party calling out all the bad behaviour, but once they're on the couch they don't pull them up on it!

redball00n

VIP Member
Tayla’s make up is so bad 😂😂 She looks like 2014 British high school year 11 girl - caked on foundation, spider lashes, unblended pink blush - reaaaaally bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

redball00n

VIP Member
Just watching ep12 the dinner party. Cam is being unreasonable with Lyn. It’s a girl code thing. I would absolutely be telling my friend.

Tahnee and Ollie give me LIFE they are so perfect!

Harrison is a waste of skin!
Tahnee is beautiful.

Harrison makes me want to smash my TV screen. There’s absolutely zero emotion when he speaks about anything, he’s like a psychopath.

panini

VIP Member
He looks so dehydrated and stuck in 2010! Don’t get me started on his hair! 😵
I hate how he acts like Caitlin isn’t good looking when he looks like that. They need to stop casting men with too much self esteem.

• Heart

theGC

VIP Member
Now I’ve watched how horrific Tayla is.. her calling lyndall a bully just doesn’t sit right with me, I can’t believe it. Although something feels off about lyndall to me, I can’t believe it from tayla!

Also I can’t believe I sat and backed claire (from my sofa haha) as I never thought she would have kissed what’s his face.. I feel bad for Jessie and Janelle.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Sorry for the little sense I was making in my posts yesterday, I had to up my medication and it's clearly isn't working in my favour 😂

Yes, I feel like Rupert and Evelyn have no chance of working out. As for Tayla, Layton is right, maybe it will br the same situation.
Harrison's face when Evelyn came out, ahah.
Alyssa's intense reaction isn't making sense to me. Claire kissed a freshly 'married' man. She dated a full fleshed married man. She's mad a Duncan for being fair, but he didn't judged her either when she came out about it.
The difference about Claire and Adam is that Claire is clearly remorseful while Adam is minimizing the whole thing. I wouldn't my husband to hold hand with anyone, let alone kiss, drunk peck or not.
Not really a big fan of Tahnee behaviour either.
I actually think Bronte and Harrison came to an arrangement and are playing a pr redemption arc.

I think Jesse and Claire might stay, actually, weirdly enough.

Ps/ what are they foreshadowing in the Cam/Tayla interaction; I hope I'm reading too much into it. Also if she's into country guys, why did they match her with Hugo.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Bronte and Harrison are so fake, it's embarrassing to watch.
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man. Alissa is neurotic at times, but that's what religious trauma would do to you i guess.
I do not like Cam at all. Lyndall doesn't seem like a bully at all, so regardless of whatever Tayla decided to write, I feel for her.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Episode 1 & 2:
- Lyndall just has an overall fake nice vibe to me.
- Bronte is so pretty and I'm not sure who inflated Harrison's ego. I literally was like you look like a pufferfish sir, please relax. (Not sure if they were nervously laughing but I did notice her and her friends giggle during that exchange )
- Sandy and Dan. Might regret saying this so soon, but I love them and they're my favourite couple so far.
- Claire is so adorable. Jesse is the typical man-child who thinks being contrarian and hating anything that makes people happy is ~ subversive ~ and cool. Also imagine looking like him and thinking he can get the icky from anyone. Your barely washed thinning hair is giving me the ick. Your facial features too small for your big skull are giving me the ick. You wearing a white rose on a fuschia suit on a black shirt is giving me the ick. Imagine getting matched to a girl so generous she manages to overlook ALL of it, and you're getting the ick ? I actually think he's super insecure and realized she's way out of his league.

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I hate how he acts like Caitlin isn’t good looking when he looks like that. They need to stop casting men with too much self esteem.
You could see her literally having a panic attack after he spoke to her like that. This show knows what they’re doing when they pick men like him,