Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
1 of the new Brides coming is Evelyn who was on the UK Big Brother 2016. I wasn't a fan of her during that but she was fairly young then I think.
So i'm sure she's gonna be different now
Omg thank you for this I thought she seemed really familiar but I couldn't place her!

Hi all 👋 have loved reading your thoughts on the season so far, so glad I'm not the only one who can't wait to watch so watches early on dodgy sites 🤣

my thoughts on where we are at:

there is something going on with Harrison. Aside from the fact he's an obvious naracissist, the way they keep putting soundbytes in of people saying they don't trust him and focus on Melinda dragging him at every opportunity something is going to come out about him.

Brontë is obviously there for the Instagram followers and she should be embarassed tolerating that level of disrespect. Wouldn't be surprised if her and Harrison have agreed off camera just to stick it out for the perk
Adam is a disgusting sleazy gaslighting cunt. I hate him and Janelle deserved better.

I hate Tayla so much. Possibly the most insufferable bride since Inis and Olivia.

I am gutted for Claire, Jessie wasn't very nice to her at the beginning or around the time of the kiss so hopefully they can leave the past in the past and move forward.

Evelyn and her man are going to sink like the titanic.

will be interesting to see what happens with Lyndal and Tayla.

I think it's blatantly obvious a lot of them just want to be influencers and will just see the experiment out, I don't really see any super strong matches like Cam and Jules.

I think the producers/experts are starting to pick more for TV drama than actual the purpose of the show which is probably going to kill it.

sorry for the huge post 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I can’t imagine Jesse as a marriage celebrant or why on earth he chose that career at all. He seems to dislike most people and sucks the life out of every room he enters.

Reactions: 6

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
About Tayla, apparently the letter stated that something horrific happened to her in her childhood and that's why she is scared of the dark, doesn't want to share a bed with someone she doesn't know and doesn't want to be touched without her consent. Might even explain her hypersexuality.

This is super sad and I feel for her but I wish someone close to her would have prevented her from entering the show.

theGC

VIP Member
Sorry for the little sense I was making in my posts yesterday, I had to up my medication and it's clearly isn't working in my favour 😂

Yes, I feel like Rupert and Evelyn have no chance of working out. As for Tayla, Layton is right, maybe it will br the same situation.
Harrison's face when Evelyn came out, ahah.
Alyssa's intense reaction isn't making sense to me. Claire kissed a freshly 'married' man. She dated a full fleshed married man. She's mad a Duncan for being fair, but he didn't judged her either when she came out about it.
The difference about Claire and Adam is that Claire is clearly remorseful while Adam is minimizing the whole thing. I wouldn't my husband to hold hand with anyone, let alone kiss, drunk peck or not.
Not really a big fan of Tahnee behaviour either.
I actually think Bronte and Harrison came to an arrangement and are playing a pr redemption arc.

I think Jesse and Claire might stay, actually, weirdly enough.

Ps/ what are they foreshadowing in the Cam/Tayla interaction; I hope I'm reading too much into it. Also if she's into country guys, why did they match her with Hugo.
Since I saw the voice notes of Brontë leaking I think she is 100% doing it to stay in

pixxyy

VIP Member
1 of the new Brides coming is Evelyn who was on the UK Big Brother 2016. I wasn't a fan of her during that but she was fairly young then I think.
So i'm sure she's gonna be different now

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think she’s trying to compete with what she thought the younger girls on the show would be like also. And they’re pretty tame in comparison.

It was weird to me that her partner lied about them sleeping together. They both have intimacy issues at opposite ends of the scale.
I felt that was him trying to be a gentleman towards Melissa by saying they hadnt

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Pps// also how dreadful to think Sandy's from a super conservative family and she went on national TV stating that she had sex with a man. Like, damn, that must mean a lot to her.

willykelly

i think that woman who is obsessed with sex needs therapy or something she seems to only talk about sex I don’t know anything about her only she likes sex! - usually the ones who big up their sex game are the ones who just lie there like a dead body and ask you what you thought of it expecting you to be impressed with their “moves” 😆

• Haha
I quite like Jessie, i do kinda like men who are pricks though. I thought his little sob story was weird and a bit weak. He was kept a secret I a relationship. So? Am I missing something here. He's acting like she was abusive or somthing.

• Haha
Lyndell & Cameron -ponytail and CT?
Brontë & Harrison - fuck boy who apparently has a young girlfriend
Claire & Jesse - the mean guy that marries people and hates starsigns
Sandy & Dan - Indian girl and guy with the big nose
Tahnee & Ollie - asian girl and 80s haircut guy
Janelle & Adam
Melissa & Josh
Caitlin & Shannon
Alyssa & Duncan
Melinda & Layton

I've add some discriptors. I'm not sure I have watched enough to know the others. Please everyone add to the list so we can put name to faces. Or correct any that could be better 😅

• Haha
I watched the commitment ceremony with Josh leaving last night.

My god, he looks like a broken man and she is 50 shades of crazy. I hope they are offering the poor guy therepy. And she has the cheek to say the sex was just going through the motions. Maybe because you're forcing it all the time love.

Did anyone watch the TV show "what we do in the shadows". Josh proper looked like an energy vampire 😂

quinzel

VIP Member
I was sure I recognised Evelyn Ellis from BB in one of the clips of them interviewing people! I even messaged her on Instagram (have followed her since BB) to ask if it was her haha.

jesse is really growing on me. I think he has a lot of guards up. I also really fancy him hahaha

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Just caught up with the dinner party - oh my god Dan is such a manipulative calculated grade a c**t.

Big tits tight dress is weclome to him ....