Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Exactly. From the get go, he felt like it wasn't a good match because she's not physically active. Okay go find yourself a gym bunny then.
I actually understand most of his feelings but it's the way he goes about it that is weird. All his feelings could have been valid IF he didn't choose to sleep with her. Like that's disgusting. And doing a 180 the very next day ??
You're gonna tell me his busty friend can climb mountains and jump into rivers?
---
Ps// be it in mafs or love is blind, my favourites are always the undercover assholes. My taste in men in a nutshell.
I think his friend may topple over whilst scaling a mountain from the total weight up front ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

panini

VIP Member
Episode 10 Melissa meltdown: she's so out of line, so effing unhinged. She's literally verbally abusive to him.
Couldn't you imagine a man pressuring a woman for sex ? Why would anyone want to sleep with you and your bitter awful personality??? Poor Josh. All the demeaning and emasculating things she told him. He's right when saying that she had no depth to her outside of her sexuality.

I, also, like a the dumbass that I am, went on Google and spoiled myself for a few couples. Please don't do it lol.
Originally I wanted to think she had a bad edit, but I just don’t see how it’s possible. She just seems disgusting.

I really can’t imagine any couples from this series will last.

quinzel

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but Martha & Michael from season 3 (I think?) are due their baby any day now! I love them - one of my favourite couples ever!

Agree with everything said about Tayla so far - she is absolutely awful! I remember Evelyn when she was on BB UK and she had a fling with Alex Cannon! she is actually quite sweet I like her. I can see some potential with her and Rupert? who knows though!

I have a feeling Jesse may give Claire another chance which I wouldn't be too mad about to be honest. Adam needs to get in the bin!

Last edited:
  • Heart

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Lyndell & Cameron -ponytail and CT?
Brontë & Harrison - fuck boy who apparently has a young girlfriend
Claire & Jesse - the mean guy that marries people and hates starsigns
Sandy & Dan - Indian girl and guy with the big nose
Tahnee & Ollie - asian girl and 80s haircut guy
Janelle & Adam any man who dates her needs to have income this is very important - he has a chandler bing job no one knows
Melissa & Josh - sex mad lady and quiet man
Caitlin & Shannon - he has bright blue eyes
Alyssa & Duncan - mormon girl and hot motorbike guy
Melinda & Layton - both entrepreneurs - money tree man

I've add some discriptors. I'm not sure I have watched enough to know the others. Please everyone add to the list so we can put name to faces. Or correct any that could be better 😅
I have finished them off 🤣😂🤣😂
---

Brontë reminds me of INES
Harrison reminds me of Sam Ball
Melinda - the one who was paired up with Brent last season
Jesse - Troy from season 5

Last edited:

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I’m Aussie so I’m allowed to say this hahahah I love MAFS but as the years go on it’s getting more and more edited :((((((((

andiooop

VIP Member
Harrison is so pathetic. Like he was emotionally abuse. Typical narc can't see what they've done wrong even when it's clear as day.

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Just caught up on the final vows. Wtf is wrong with Alyssa, she’s going to be single forever! I can’t stand the way she keeps saying I have a chiiild!

panini

VIP Member
I hate myself for saying this, but why so I find Jesse attractive? My toxic trait is my love for toxic men.

the last two episodes have made me wonder who half the couples are - I feel like their honeymoons defo did not make the edit!?

Brontë and Harrison - he’s just a gaslighter
Melissa and Josh - she’s a predator and he just seems too shy and anxious for this all
Sandy and Dan - she seems way too good for him
Lyndell and Cameron - well they’re clearly the next cam and jules
Claire and jesse - why do I want them to work 😭 but he is such a 🚩
Caitlin and Shannon - Shannon is the biggest 🚩 ever. How can he be so rude when he’s so short

anyone I’ve missed is forgettable! Also I did not realise until the picture challenge that half the girls look the same!?

Mookiegoose

Would love to know how Jessie and Claire are getting on.
Given some of the stuff I have seen, they're not getting on at all. He's been pictured with Janelle (not that that means anything, could just be paps catching them).

Showing my age here, but every time Claire appeared with her specs on, I thought she looked like Nana Mouskouri.

Attachments

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Caitlin makeup was fresh and easy at the start. The more he took digs at her, the harsher her makeup. I think she's cute, doll like, she should just get her lips dissolved.

I think Harrison is booted for blatantly lying, but then again Caitlin was sobbing :unsure:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
You know when they say straight men don't care about women, they care about other straight men's opinions ? We have a lot of that in here. Not only regarding Harrison. Who's actually a maniac. Men are so scary.

Lyndall look straight up depressed ? Is she okay ? She's always going after the sad ones, but nobody is checking on her.

I'm over this Jesse and Claire situation. I have no opinion and no interest in it.

andiooop

VIP Member
I obviously meant Duncan*.

Mm, am I the only who noticed that Lyndall was always with the boys. On the first night, during the girls tennis play ?
Harrison fancies Melinda, that's what it is.
---
Me calling Alyssa neurotic 2 days ago: 🧐
Alyssa actually being neurotic today (and straight up liar): 🥴
I noticed that about Lyndall too, I wonder if she doesn't really get on with the girls since she was the one who went to Brontë when she was upset too.

The Alyssa thing was wild. I think she fancies Jesse, the way she was so intense over the whole situation with Claire was weird.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I didn’t like how the experts dealt with the Cameron and Lyndall situation.

Especially in light of what happened to Josh. Let men have their boundaries as well.

I'm on the one where Brontë sleeps with the guy and then he goes all weird. Is he Harrison. That guy's a twatt. I'm guessing he didn't rock her world and is now acting butt her because he's embarrassed.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I was distracted by the VPR scandal and f1, but here I am my friends.

Bronte is soooo jealous of Evelyn "suddenly it became the Evelyn show". Yea, girlie and we all love her for it.
There's nothing much to add on Dan, big yikes energy energy.

But I have to say something about Sandy. I come from a strict background myself and there is NOTHING on earth that would make me risk losing my parents' support. She kept repeating her dad told her I hope you won't be disrespected.. but she has seen the show. She knew what she was getting herself into. When Dan said he didn't have to be there, he didn't lie. He's been casting from knowing the producers and know they're trying to put all the blame on him. Both agreed they weren't into each other and to just play the long game, so why is she talking about feelings and wanting to see him again ?? Is she lying or has she caught feelings ?
---
Tayla’s make up is so bad 😂😂 She looks like 2014 British high school year 11 girl - caked on foundation, spider lashes, unblended pink blush - reaaaaally bad.
That's how I know she's really pretty. She's pretty with horrible make up and the nastiest attitude. Imagine if she was a nice girl with decent makeup.

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Oh Dan!

I was wrong!

He was in to her enough to f&&& her then ignore her what a twat ..... poor Sandy thats got to hurt

quinzel

VIP Member
I’ve just finished episode 12. Just when you think Harrison couldn’t get any worse!

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Omg have you noticed at every dinner party Melinda stares Harrison down like a heat seeking missile 🤣🤣. There is something strange there…. They didn’t elaborate on the issue between Lyndell and Cam either at the dinner party that was missed off.

Alyssa was far too dramatic showing her ugly side and being a hypocrite.

Any thoughts on Dans revelation to come on Sunday ?

andiooop

VIP Member
Yeah Dan is a disgusting POS. Really going off Cam as well I think repeating what his mum said is just such a horrible thing to do. Glad to see Jesse and Claire getting on well.