Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I really wanted to try to catch up asap, so to not keep posting delayed opinions, but my friend decided very rudely to give birth today so I just finished episode 4 🤭

Episode 4
Caitlyn & the 30yo that never heard of spf : why do they match those ultra soft hearted girls with super assholes. Why is it with all these men having kids that they barely see.

Alyssa & Duncan: gorgeous gorgeous people.

Jesse being disgusted by everything is literally a reflection of him being disgusted by himself. And I get that, I'd hate myself too if I was him. The man is just weird " I'm not a manly man but that's what I want to be". How is that HER problem ? Go to therapy. His feelings of inadequacy are now her problems. OMG after she left the table, I figured who he's reminding me of: 90 days Jesse Meester. All Jesses are trash.

Lyndall is laying it on thick with the whole CF thing. I'm getting tired of hearing about it every 5 minutes. I might be biased from reading the spoilers. Cameron is adorable.

Bronte & Harrison: I really want to know how they're casting these people. Why are most women decent people and men are lunatics ?? Mr poor performance. Big manly man couldn't satisfy his woman, and now he's blaming her, damn. This season is already exhausting me.

I don't know what the freak in the sheets lady is compensating for, but it's a lot. The whole Thor with a big hammer is... tasteful. Also if, of her own admission, she looks like a girl next door; shouldn't she be expecting more of a guy next door ?

Reactions: 5

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

---
This season went by so fast. I'll lurk on the uk pace once it's done, I can't wait to read everyone's reaction to everything.

Jesse also gave a long ass interview being the whiney little bitch he is. If Claire had left at that commitment issue, he would be the villain, she gave HIM a redemption arc.

I'm on the new couples honeymoons.

I love Rupert, he's so cute. Taylors tits, fucking hell love put them away, would you not be embarrassed having that much boob on display for a dinner. Taylor is also a bitch, the man drserves better, he seems nice.

Adam, is he a robot. All that comes out it his mouth is waffle with no feeling behind it. He was litrially saying anything to try and get out of the scandal.

panini

VIP Member
Harrison is actually disgusting!!!

Brontë has bad some voice notes leaked.. anyone else listened to them?!
It made me wonder how they knew who was going on the show? Or is it a case that the circle of wannabe influencers in AU is so small that it was easy to find out. He’s definitely gaslighting her and playing the victim, but really makes you wonder about both of them how real it all is.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Exactly. From the get go, he felt like it wasn't a good match because she's not physically active. Okay go find yourself a gym bunny then.
I actually understand most of his feelings but it's the way he goes about it that is weird. All his feelings could have been valid IF he didn't choose to sleep with her. Like that's disgusting. And doing a 180 the very next day ??
You're gonna tell me his busty friend can climb mountains and jump into rivers?
---
Ps// be it in mafs or love is blind, my favourites are always the undercover assholes. My taste in men in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mouseballpenlid

So Harrison is just a huge gaslighter. The way the whole table cheers'd him like he had been through so much was sickening, thank God for Melinda for being able to see through his BS.
I'm watching the dinner party right now and I feel like their relationship is staged. The fights are adlibbed for more screentime. Its got to be.

Just watching the last wedding. Business Barbie is the worst. I like Leighton he seems like a real catch.

And maybe he coulndt kiss you properly because you have over inflated your lips like a blow up dingy.

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Cam face literally lit up when she said her type is tradies. And I really don't understand why they had to switch to Cam's face at that moment if not to hint to something. :unsure:

Next episode is when the family comes back. Too bad Janelle's brother didn't get time to talk to Adam. It was a bit of a boring episode and I hope that Dan fall of grace isn't as bad as we think.

Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a cunt, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
" it hurts me that I hurt you. I hear, I feel you, I see you".
Don't worry Sandy, God has your back lmaooo

Screenshot_20230301_115718_Twitter.jpg

The sex part omg he's giving me anxiety

RISE QUEEN EVELYN

andiooop

VIP Member
The next dinner party looks intense. I don't get the point in the experts though if they're not going to hold people accoutnable at the commitment ceremony. Let's be real, they are producer pawns anyway at this point so they might as well drop their professional facade and just go all in.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I still don't understand why is on the show, was he scouted too ? Anyway finally a decent man.
I obviously meant Duncan*.

Mm, am I the only who noticed that Lyndall was always with the boys. On the first night, during the girls tennis play ?
Harrison fancies Melinda, that's what it is.
---
Me calling Alyssa neurotic 2 days ago: 🧐
Alyssa actually being neurotic today (and straight up liar): 🥴

Last edited:

andiooop

VIP Member
This couple swap thing is manufactured BS. Something like this would've been interesting earlier in the experiment when people have the chance to form new connections. Now everything is set in stone it's pretty pointless. Would rather have home stays.