Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Sams MAFS spoilers on his Instagram highlights - makes a lot of sense and he comes across well

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing

Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing
Hope this isn't a spoiler?

If you enjoy MAFS, you would probably enjoy Seven Year Switch on Channel 4 catch up. It is only 6 episodes, and I binge watched it over 2 nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you enjoy MAFS, you would probably enjoy Seven Year Switch on Channel 4 catch up. It is only 6 episodes, and I binge watched it over 2 nights.
This was on a few years ago. It was excellent. They haven't made any more series though!

It IS very similar to MAFS and very easy to watch as well.

Reactions: 7
Is this the one with the couples and all the singles in a big house ?
No it's a bit like wife swap. But they use couples who are having difficulties and they swap partners.

NO SPOILERS HERE BUT...I've just had a quick look on DM Aus Showbiz section and there are loads of tea and old photos from past couples. It's mostly things prior to them gaining fame/notoriety off MAFSA...NO SPOILERS EITHER. . YASSSSSS!

I had to stop looking though for fear of spoilers...maybe should I get my husband to proof read first so I don't spoil it hahahah.

Reactions: 3
This was on a few years ago. It was excellent. They haven't made any more series though!

It IS very similar to MAFS and very easy to watch as well.
Yes I watched recently. I heard about it when I was watching old Googlebox episodes during lockdown..

Reactions: 2
Everyone wondering if Nic will tell Cyrell about Jess coming onto him. In the preview they showed for tomorrow’s, it looks like Mick is making Jess apologise to them? Could just be the way it’s edited and then that won’t happen. Will wait and see I guess.

I'm watching tomorrow night's episode on the net. It's the 4th commitment meeting. You are all in for a treat! No spoilers!

The reunion was shown in Oz last night. Anyone know if/when it will be shown here?
It will be episode 41, and episode 21 is on tomorrow night. So in 4 weeks.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching tomorrow night's episode on the net. It's the 4th commitment meeting. You are all in for a treat! No spoilers!

It will be episode 41, and episode 21 is on tomorrow night. So in 4 weeks.
There was a reunion show aired in Oz last night of people from loads of different series, not just series 6. There'll prob be spoilers from this season on it though so hopefully they show it once this one ends 😊

Reactions: 4
There was a reunion show aired in Oz last night of people from loads of different series, not just series 6. There'll prob be spoilers from this season on it though so hopefully they show it once this one ends 😊
Yes, lots of spoilers popping up on Google which i am trying hard to avoid! I haven't seen any of the other series....

Well I have just watched it..... no spoilers of course... I would recommend a watch after this season straight away as I didn’t think it was that good.. however I watched season 6 some months ago and season 7!was still fresh in my mind... however Troy pops up from season 5 still funny 😆

Reactions: 4
Well I have just watched it..... no spoilers of course... I would recommend a watch after this season straight away as I didn’t think it was that good.. however I watched season 6 some months ago and season 7!was still fresh in my mind... however Troy pops up from season 5 still funny 😆
Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic

Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic
From Season 6 there’s Jess, Cyrell, Mike, Martha, Michael, Lizzie, Ines
season 5 there’s Troy, Ashley, Sarah, Charlene, Dean, Tracey, Jojo& Ryan.
I can’t remember who else. Apparently it’s carnage but I won’t say anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.