Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she thinks it's so funny!! And smug! Wish the 'experts' would give her what she deserves!!

Reactions: 9
Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Mon-Fri 7.30 til 9...and my husband is hooked as well 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Melissa really made me laugh tonight with her 'amazing night' comments 😂 pleased to get rid of Anus and Sam though!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My husband!

He never watches any realitiy show but he is more invested than me

Reactions: 5
I’m not up to date but I love spoilers....I’ve already googled to see who stayed together and not 🤣🤣🤣
Ive done this by Ep2 on the other series’ I’m trying SO hard not to do it this time!!!! I can’t believe the fireman from the other series is married to Roxanne Pallet now that has blown my mind!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I cracked up when Ines said ‘elizabeth came up to me like a full blown cockatoo’ 😂😭

on episode 16 now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched Sams stories. He’s confirmed what other folk from previous shows have said re manipulation, threats of suing etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.