Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are spoilers in the article so not going to post it but Inez said today she wants to come to UK but is afraid she will get knifed as people dislike her but she is nice really. That was 2 years ago and she was badly edited etc etc. She hopes the Queen and the Beckhams are watching her on TV :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure the Queen has better things to be doing with her time ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm addicted to this. But the experts take it so seriously, the experiment. Surely these experts know damn well what they've done letting people like Ines, Jessika and Sam in. They are all about the profile and fame.
Well this is season 6 and I don't know how many of the couples stayed together from the other 5 seasons, but feck all if any did!! 🤣🤣 So they must know!

I think Loz said she was a lesbian over saying she's bi because I read somewhere she had A girlfriend. So I think she went out with one girl, but isn't necessarily bi if ya get me. Just happened to be attracted to that one girl!

Reactions: 2
oh sugar sorry, I didn't realise the different seasons.
Is this your first season to watch? This is my 3rd and each one just gets more dramatic!!! Love it!!!

ETA: I checked seasons 1 - 5. One couple is still together from those seasons! Didn't check this season obvs coz don't want any spoilers but it's not a great success rate for the experts is it? 😅

Reactions: 7
it is. I've just checked its the 2019 version I'm watching but checkign back a few posts the names are the same so there are a few here on same series as me.

The experts to me are all about the tv. Happy in love people would be great for them but not good tv.

Reactions: 4
OMG, just watching Ines and Bronson. WTAF? She CANNOT be real, what a grade A prize bleep; absolutely despicable human being. He seems cute and could do a MILLION times better. She's also nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is - hatchet faced and rough as. Bloody hell this show is LIFE.
They are just copying last series by having a love triangle where someone ends up with someone from another couple after messaging said person.

Reactions: 6
This is the first series I've watched, I'm loving it. So much so have just started series 4 as I missed having it to watch on a weekend!

I can't believe Innes could be such a nasty witch. There's definitely something not right with her.

Reactions: 14
Oh my God season 4 was the first one I watched. Loved it!!!!

Its weird that she's very hostile against the girls too. Like she has made absolutely zero effort with anybody (except this new effort she is making toward Sam). I know she's there for love and not friendships but if you had to have dinner with these peeps once a week you'd imagine you would try get friendly with some of them. She just sits there mute taking everything in

Reactions: 12
Poor Lizzie. She looks really ill in recent photos and I hate how the tabloids are acting like she looks so amazing now and is getting her revenge. Such a bad example for younger women.
Absolutely this!! Disgusting how tabloids talk about people losing weight especially when it wasn't needed. Sure, I'm all for being healthy and if that means losing weight then fair enough but there was nothing wrong with her before so for them to make out she was bleeping big Bertha and now she's skinny she's a hot ass witch is disgusting. This is one of the reasons I don't want kids, it was bad when I was growing up but it's so much worse now!

ETA: I checked seasons 1 - 5. One couple is still together from those seasons! Didn't check this season obvs coz don't want any spoilers but it's not a great success rate for the experts is it?
Ooh! Who is still together from the previous seasons?

Oh my God season 4 was the first one I watched. Loved it!!!!

Its weird that she's very hostile against the girls too. Like she has made absolutely zero effort with anybody (except this new effort she is making toward Sam). I know she's there for love and not friendships but if you had to have dinner with these peeps once a week you'd imagine you would try get friendly with some of them. She just sits there mute taking everything in
Because she's better than the rest of those scabs. She's hotter, smarter and has everything going for her 🙄

I have never met such an irritating nasty girl like ines sorry

ok iv just finished watching last nights episode 🥴 why are bronson and Lizzie taking responsibility and apologising to Ines for Ines bad behaviour?? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everyone walks on egg shells for that little cow! Seems like everyones the bigger person but her.

Reactions: 8
Honestly the best thing to come out of this season of MAFS is the UK commentary on it!

I've managed to get 9 episodes in on series 4 to fill the weekend void (which is so good)! I'm very excited for this eve

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she hasn’t even cleared their plates away before texting “come over” to Sam. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Honestly I can’t cope with how terrible and uneven Ines’s hair is. It’s always really greasy and always bumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband usually rolls his eyes and goes on his computer while I watch this but tonight he said ‘well bullshit does attract flies’ during Sam & Ines chat 😂

I’m feeling a bit sorry for Lauren. Normally you get the awkward first time out the way then you can’t keep your hands off each other. They call it the honeymoon period for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.