Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone confirm is it e4 at 9? I only ever watch on 4 catch up but wanna watch it live tonight cos I cannot WAIT !!

Reactions: 1
I can't wait until tonight's episode 😂 I never watch live, I either wait until its just finished or about half way through I'll stick it on so I can't FF any repeat bits!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can't remember their names either and I only watched it yesterday 😅
Sam and Lizzie....... she was pretty full on but she was no way 'big'..... only her mouth as she never shut up ;)

Takes me a few episodes to get all of their names - but I remember them as I watched it last night !

Reactions: 9
Sam and Lizzie....... she was pretty full on but she was no way 'big'..... only her mouth as she never shut up ;)

Takes me a few episodes to get all of their names - but I remember them as I watched it last night !
Yeah she was a pain in the arse but he was a cheeky bastard to comment on her size

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh yes!! She's annoying as hell but she's definitely not big. The fact he kept saying he hopes she goes running etc really wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was creasing at the shot where the ixpert was talking to Michael in a lab, wearing a white coat. Yeah, cos this show is so scientific, and they definitely aren't just chucking couples together for the drama. Science witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ines is definately something else!

I felt so sorry for Bronsons dad and family having to basically listen to her slagging him and his life choices off, the best thing they could have done was walked Bronson out of there and whisked him away asap

Reactions: 20
Ines is definately something else!

I felt so sorry for Bronsons dad and family having to basically listen to her slagging him and his life choices off, the best thing they could have done was walked Bronson out of there and whisked him away asap
Her bridesmaids were a shower of cackling witches

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like we have the witch of the season, Ines, god how rude was she, I felt sorry for Bronson (and losing his mum and 2 brothers) can't see this working!!
The other couple, Martha and ? ( hopeless at names too!!) think there's potential there, they look good together.
Not a good start for Sam n Lizzie ( her hair is awful !) don't hold out much luck for these.
Matt's still a virgin !!!!

Reactions: 14
Her bridesmaids were a shower of cackling witches
Yes! When they saying being with Ines was a wild ride or something like that...that's no excuse for her or them to be so rude!

Looks like we have the witch of the season, Ines, god how rude was she, I felt sorry for Bronson (and losing his mum and 2 brothers) can't see this working!!
The other couple, Martha and ? ( hopeless at names too!!) think there's potential there, they look good together.
Not a good start for Sam n Lizzie ( her hair is awful !) don't hold out much luck for these.
Matt's still a virgin !!!!
Was it Martha and Michael? I thought they seemed like a good match, really cute together.

Yeah Lizzies weave is something else😂
Looks like Sam is already treating her like crap...poor Lizzie

Reactions: 5
It's sounds terrible but I couldn't help but think he was using the funeral as a bit of an excuse.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.