Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely. If it was some hot, petite girl he wanted to shag, he wouldn't be flying out. Lizzie should have some self respect and get out of there. Nothing worse than chasing after someone who's into his ex.

Poor Bronson. I hope his family knew about the stripper thing before she blabbed it. I wonder if he'll end up with one of the other women on the show?

Reactions: 8
Omg I find it so weird to think that Ines and Bronsen are still together 2 ish years down the line. I forgot how their wedding went until I saw it tonight again. I bet she cringes seeing that back now!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg I find it so weird to think that Ines and Bronsen are still together 2 ish years down the line. I forgot how their wedding went until I saw it tonight again. I bet she cringes seeing that back now!

Gutted I've seen this as I always lose a bit of interest once I know who stays together. Can a spoiler warning be added to this post?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I don’t think they are,he’s posted his new partner on his page dated 11 sep 2020

Reactions: 6
It's sounds terrible but I couldn't help but think he was using the funeral as a bit of an excuse.
Agree! I did wonder if there even was a death but even if there was why did he not get a return ticket? Or even say to Lizzie, come with me to NZ so we can give us the best shot. Not the funeral obviously but that would have shown he was commuted to trying. I think he's going to hook up with his ex and this was his get out of jail free card.

If this is true could you maybe add a spoiler thing next time because that's a bit tit posting for the people that are watching E4 pace...

Either way Ines is awful. Sure, she's had a rough upbringing but that doesn't excuse her behaviour and attitude towards people. The way she kept saying Bronson being a stripper was disgusting, imagine if it
Was the other way around, people would be losing their tit because he said that. Also, you can want financial security without it being the be all, end all.. Money isn't everything and you can have a perfectly stable life/upbringing on very little money.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh gutted I’ve just read that!!!

How has he put up with her!

She said she was horny on national tv but he isn’t allowed a brow piercing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with above posters. Please don't put any spoilers in. A lot of us are just watching it as it unfolds on the channel 4 schedule and need some escapism from the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This thread was made for us folk watching at E4 pace, please don't show spoilers from further on in the series, there's another thread on here where folks have already watched this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I happened to catch this by chance as nothing else was on, now I wonder why I ever watched the boring UK version haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if last nights episode was the last of the weddings ? I'm tempted to watch that one then wait till the weekend for the others so I'll not look here then till the weekend as won't want any further spoilers ! I've already spoilt it for myself totally by accident on Insta with a suggested page ! (not saying what/who/where etc!!).......

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if last nights episode was the last of the weddings ? I'm tempted to watch that one then wait till the weekend for the others so I'll not look here then till the weekend as won't want any further spoilers ! I've already spoilt it for myself totally by accident on Insta with a suggested page ! (not saying what/who/where etc!!).......
I think it was yeah

Reactions: 2
Found my people.

Is it possible to put 'no spoliers' in the thread title?

Edit- have 'reported' Only to ask if ' No spoilers can be added to thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.