Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic
Season 5&6 together it’s just been shown In Australia as the new season is about to start... to be fair it wasn’t that good really 😜

Reactions: 1

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Mon-Fri 7.30 til 9...and my husband is hooked as well 😂😂

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
The last episode is usually a catch up episode to see where they all are now and they show footage back so they'll know anything people lied about during the series, I love it!!

I love Martha! I love her. She's stunning! And her laughing at Cyrell was gooold!!! Hate Cyrell. It seems she is constantly using her past as an excuse for her present day actions. At some point she has to try change like.

If you had to choose someone to marry from this seasons couples who would it be?

BallsBurst

Ines- Said on 1st episode VILE.
Ning - will never find love
Cyrell - massive CRANK
Loz - after turning the virgin, nearly scared him to
death with her new demands 😬

I am in shock, I had a nosy on Instagram, added one person of MAFS. Ended up adding a few. I can’t believe who the crank ended up with in real
Life WTF. 😶
OMG I'm genuinely in shock!

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I’m watching on catch up but I think I’ve missed a episode the first lot of honeymoons, seen the re caps but not the honeymoon. What number episode is it please? I’m watching the 2nd lot of honeymoons episode 7

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic
From Season 6 there’s Jess, Cyrell, Mike, Martha, Michael, Lizzie, Ines
season 5 there’s Troy, Ashley, Sarah, Charlene, Dean, Tracey, Jojo& Ryan.
I can’t remember who else. Apparently it’s carnage but I won’t say anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️

He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love
Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing

He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love
Yeah I agree. I mean it’s very sweet about jules and cam but at the very least they would have got some kind of media exposure which would be good for a) her sydeny beauty bar and b) his cricketing