Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Someone needs to delete the first comments with spoilers in them. Just started watching this and pissed off I now know who is still together!!! Surely the comments should have been deleted when the no spoiler warning was added????,
What comments?

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
I agree with everything you say.

Does anyone else think that Matt is gay, and doesn't want to come out to himself? His mother also strikes me as possibly a MIL from hell..
Yes I agree with all this and definitely Matt could be gay. And I also agree with the op Mick is fantastic

Maracas

Can you guys let me know which episode E4 is up to? I’m watching on 4OD and I want to make sure I’m EXACTLY where you guys are up to!! ☺

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

Mel certainly did a good job of deflecting from all the horrible things she was saying to her sister about him. I understood what he meant about when confronting the person and then having them twist what was said, doesn't make it ok he recorded her but I understood why he did it. I've had arguments with exs who have twisted the conversation and I would love to have had a recording to say hear listen this is what you actually said. Mel is rude and judgemental imo, yes Dino is a bit odd but so is she...my god that fake laugh of hers!
He still changes what he heard tho, every time. He talks about what he heard but everytime he says something different so his just as bad!

Fleannebe

Has anyone else started watching on SH and then all of a sudden the videos aren’t available anymore?

Restless Native

VIP Member
Yes, Sam applied but the producers approached Lizzie via Instagram. Tbh I was surprised she to hear she was on S7 as she will know more than anyone that "the experts" don't choose a science based match for you and about the level of staging. She must have really wanted fame or maybe to correct how people saw her from the show? 🤔
Being an influencer seems to be the main goal in life for lots people these days. She probably wanted to up her profile