Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
I personally think Mel was in the wrong. You can’t slag Dino off to your sister because you think he’s asleep and then blame him for overhearing. Dino recording her wasn’t great, but she was making out like he’d filmed her naked in her sleep.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think this is a major spoiler (and I might have made it up 🤔😂) but I think I read it turns out that it's not the first time Dino has recorded her.

Reactions: 2

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
I googled everything last series and soooooo tempted to do the same but resisted so far-hubby would kill me, he hates reality TV usually but we're both addicted!
Just Google "Shvideos" and all of the MAFS episodes are on there, including Season 7. I have watched all 41 episodes of Season 6 now. There is an app too, apparently, but it didn't come up in any of my searches. Happy watching! 😊

Restless Native

VIP Member
I thought that too but if you use her nose ring for reference, the broach definitely did change sides!

I think Jess instigated the whole 'leg under the table' drama as a pre-cursor to declaring her attraction to Nic.....divide and conquer.

I follow Charlene from last series on IG and she was also attending that re-union dinner party, even though she's not in that promo picture!
Producers instigated the whole touching the leg thing to wind up Cyrell

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I'm in the loving Mick camp too ...I wonder if he will get to hear what Jessika said about him and the sex on the girlsnight ? I can’t believe after having a go at him for being indiscreet she said all that....He will be devastated 😢
What did she say? I just have missed that

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I don't think Matt is gay. I think the experiment is the worst possible thing he couldve done and I'd love to know his back story. Defo something going on there!

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
So Sam has been busy on Instagram telling his side of the story! He's apparently told his side but is now setting up a fans only so people can pay to hear him to tell his side!?!

I believe some of what he has said about editing etc but I think he's also a liar and is now 2 years on has decided to milk it for every $ he can get out of it!
Considering when it was airing he closed all his accounts and was periscope depth for some time.....

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I am watching the reunion just now and Martha's hair is awful!! Why did she do that to herself (aside from attempting to channel a K-mart Kim!!)? 😳 Her hair was one of her best features before... It is ruined! 😳
She was actually asked this and she said hair is one of the things you have control over so she wants to play around with it as much as she can before she's older and just has it natural and regrets not trying other colours. Agree it was way nicer dark though.

• Heart
Sorry to go off topic...but...I think I'd like a UK version of Celebs Married at First Sight. Don't know if that has been mentioned previously, if so just ignore me hahaha!

Can you imagine?

I'm watching Celebs go Dating and Chloe off GS mentioned she's after finding a husband...can you imagine her on Celebs Married at First Sight...teamed up with Joey Essex or some other Z list. TV gold I tell you!

Obviously this is my first thought on the idea so any suggestions are welcome 😉
quick, pitch it to a tv company ASAP!

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Omg, I thought you were exaggerating!!! I just did the same and WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT 😂😂😂
It's Rhyce Power for anyone who is brave enough to search him out on twitter
Jesus christ I know you spoke about it but I still wasn't expecting that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1