Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Someone posted a link so you can watch whole series before it aires on E4, I can’t for the life of me find it now, would someone be a diamond and post for me please 🥺
SHVideos. Search mafs on here and it will take you to the older discussion - any version - and it is on the last page. Can't do copy and paste on this tablet sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Reflected view

VIP Member
Hey so this is something I've been wondering about. Was Cyrell told off screen about Nick's cancer & the frozen sperm? Someone who has been through fertility treatment this has always made me wonder. IVF is not a given and a big thing for someone to go through...... ok now back to bitching about Martha & Jess!
No nick told her himself, I don’t remember him saying anything about frozen sperm, but I could have just missed that part

Restless Native

VIP Member
When Martha was not getting much screen time, she was a bit drab with her dressing.

Now she is front and centre, it's a different story.

Did you notice that Heidi's brooch was moving from one side of her dress to the other side?
Her husband is so dull

But then he's hardly getting any screen time

Fleannebe

It’s a site called SH video where all of the Australian series are. I couldn’t wait any longer 🤣

Aussie

VIP Member
Hey so this is something I've been wondering about. Was Cyrell told off screen about Nick's cancer & the frozen sperm? Someone who has been through fertility treatment this has always made me wonder. IVF is not a given and a big thing for someone to go through...... ok now back to bitching about Martha & Jess!

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
From Season 6 there’s Jess, Cyrell, Mike, Martha, Michael, Lizzie, Ines
season 5 there’s Troy, Ashley, Sarah, Charlene, Dean, Tracey, Jojo& Ryan.
I can’t remember who else. Apparently it’s carnage but I won’t say anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️
Interesting that Cam and Jules weren’t there as they’re still married now. Although their baby is quite young I think so maybe filmed around the time Jules was giving birth?