Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lullabella22

VIP Member
I wonder if Lizzie will come back. I had to laugh when Sam complained that she hadn’t got in touch with him. I bet she did tell him she wasn’t feeling well when she left since Sam said she left ‘distressed’ and he probably wasn’t listening.

I’ve googled a couple of the couples now as feel like it’s starting to drag on a bit. Lauren is now an influencer apparently, yawn.
What is Lauren’s insta. I couldn’t find her x

Reactions: 2

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Matt is deffo gay and deffo on the spectrum.
It can’t all be down to being anxious.
I thought I was in Tuffs thread and thought what the hell have a missed 😂

The spa bit was awful. I’m not a virgin and would not be comfortable being in a bath with a virtual stranger and a camera crew 🤣 what did she expect? Him to to start playing with her boobs or putting a toe up her bum.
Would you need to be hospitalised after though like he was

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
The Anus and Sam thing is SO boring now. The producers obv let it go on for the drama but I just feel awful for how hopeful Bronson is.

Mick is my fave by far but I think he would have been more suited to another girl 👏🏼

Cannot stand shit stiring Mike, how disgusting pressuring Jessica into having sex “or their relationship won’t last” he’s fucking vile 🤣
Anus, ha ha, really suits her!!!!

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I'm watching tomorrow night's episode on the net. It's the 4th commitment meeting. You are all in for a treat! No spoilers!

The reunion was shown in Oz last night. Anyone know if/when it will be shown here?
It will be episode 41, and episode 21 is on tomorrow night. So in 4 weeks.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
This was on a few years ago. It was excellent. They haven't made any more series though!

It IS very similar to MAFS and very easy to watch as well.
Yes I watched recently. I heard about it when I was watching old Googlebox episodes during lockdown..

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I know, she fascinates me! Never have I ever seen someone so strange...I defo think shes on the spectrum. That powdery foundation, dodgy cat eye liner and scabby lips😫
It's when she turns up at the group meals with a halter dress and a fully exposed bra in weird colours...
She does look 10000 times better now
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha
oh my god so true that Wig.
And the fuckin string like extensions either oh my goddddd!!! All the jewellery is a bit weird too.
Oh yeah she looks amazing now compared to S6.

I actually thought her pizza toaster hack was great! I'm definitely going to try it next time I get some Dominoes!
Eeee your dutttty🤮

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
They were slagging off cyrell saying she’s mental and she needs to be institutionalised Ams tapping on their heads saying she’s crazy. I had to comment and say that they weren’t doing people with mental health issues proud. It does my head on when people call women mental because they are emotional.
Cyrell has it posted on her Insta stories

Ahebg

All v true but someone posted on page 3 of this that Bronson and Ines are still together after 2 years 🤣🤣 to the person who posted about it all I'll say is keep watching and judge their relationship for yourself 🙈
That’s the quote I mean, maybe page 3 then haha. I just think the ‘no spoiler’ should really be taken out of the title otherwise I would never have read this thread 😩🤣