Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Does anyone know if last nights episode was the last of the weddings ? I'm tempted to watch that one then wait till the weekend for the others so I'll not look here then till the weekend as won't want any further spoilers ! I've already spoilt it for myself totally by accident on Insta with a suggested page ! (not saying what/who/where etc!!).......
I think it was yeah

Reactions: 2

Restless Native

VIP Member
Sam has posted on his Insta page some things he can now reveal as some of the limits in his contract no longer apply. He arrived back from that funeral after a couple of days but the producers wouldn't let him go back to the hotel where Lizzie was. They told him they weren't filming until the end of the week and put him up in a hotel away in Coogee for days. Meanwhile they filmed Lizzie going mad all alone but he was there! They had to film journals every night as a couple. Each contestant had a phone to do it. He apparently filmed his every night, saying he couldn't wait to get back to see Lizzie but they told him they had "lost his footage" and used everyone else's journals and not his, as it showed him in a positive light and didn't match the storyline they were filming. When it came time for the dinner party when he arrived back, he was the first one there but they wouldn't let him go in. Instead they kept telling Lizzie he wasn't coming, winding her up, but he was with the producers, and didn't put a chair out for him etc. He said the producers set up the room where they had sex - that is why the room numbers and Anus' (sorry, Ines') knickers don't match. He did say he didn't sleep with her but I don't really believe that bit! He also said that he was pushed to say comments about her weight and kept having to refilm it because he was positive about Lizzie. He wasn't allowed to return to the wedding until he said what they wanted. The producers kept saying "She is a pretty big girl. Come on Sam." So eventually he admitted she was bigger than girls he usually dated. He said he meant her height. Who knows what the truth is but I definitely believe the bits about him being kept away on purpose.
Lauren said the same thing about producers not being happy until they said what they wanted them to say

under the ivy

VIP Member
FINALLY caught up. Wow Sam, what a douche-bag! Really don’t like Mike or Nic. Jessika and Mick are my favourites - I really hope they make it through.

Wonder what the new couples will be like, I feel like Mike could have a wandering eye.

eta: I’ve just scoped Cyrell’s IG 😬

dee_mc

VIP Member
Dino explained in an interview that is normal within his culture for the groom to arrive that way. He said it normally happens before the bride arrives though, and that is what he expected. The producers arranged for her to get there first, to no groom and he was as surprised as she was when he arrived to find her there.
I'm glad it wasn't something he planned - thanks for clarifying!
Still though, Mel said she was chatting to her sister for the first time since the wedding - I think it would be fair for her to recount what happened and how it made her feel, at the time!

Meringue22

VIP Member
I’m catching up....wtf are Sam and Ines playing at?! And why is this being allowed to carry on? Oh my bad, drama 🙄

Restless Native

VIP Member
For anyone who is like me and couldn't understand why Lauren (or Loz) seemed to turn into a sex fiend and thought it didn't quite make sense, this interview she gave is very interesting. I have seen all 41 episodes but I don't think there are any spoilers, as it is mostly about Matt and Lauren. According to the comments, the guy they discuss as being edited to look like a great guy, but they say isn't in real life, is Bronson.

He did call her a cunt tbf

• Wow

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Mel certainly did a good job of deflecting from all the horrible things she was saying to her sister about him. I understood what he meant about when confronting the person and then having them twist what was said, doesn't make it ok he recorded her but I understood why he did it. I've had arguments with exs who have twisted the conversation and I would love to have had a recording to say hear listen this is what you actually said. Mel is rude and judgemental imo, yes Dino is a bit odd but so is she...my god that fake laugh of hers!
I agree with all of this!

In the early days of our relationship, when my husband used to come in from the pub he would play music through headphones but sing along really loudly (and badly). We used to argue every time and he really didn't believe me that it could be that bad. Until I recorded him and played it back the next day. Sixteen years later and he still doesn't do it. 😁

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Does anyone know if last nights episode was the last of the weddings ? I'm tempted to watch that one then wait till the weekend for the others so I'll not look here then till the weekend as won't want any further spoilers ! I've already spoilt it for myself totally by accident on Insta with a suggested page ! (not saying what/who/where etc!!).......