Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asty Gurl

Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣

Reactions: 3

kev1974

VIP Member
I like John (expert) but he was wrong when he told Heidi to deal with an argument on a day to day basis I.e. wipe the slate clean every day.

Why would you let someone abuse you like that on a daily basis
I don't think you would on a long term basis. I think he just means for the next week or so till they all meet up again at the next commitment ceremony.

But this is still only 2 or 3 weeks since they met at all, if the timeline the show implies is to be believed. It's a fledgling relationship, and I think he is just trying to stop it being doomed from the very start by carrying the same historic issue/argument over every day to the next, and every day just turning into "well I was angry because you were still angry from yesterday" over and over and it never getting past that.

Of course if Mike keeps causing the same problem despite her trying to reset and start afresh for a few days then clearly there's a problem and she can bin him off knowing she gave it a fair go.

Spider12

VIP Member
I’ve just binged watched all the episodes and now I’m caught up! (E4 pace) omg I am LOVING IT!! It’s such a good distraction from corona.

my thoughts..
Mike is controlling and emotionless. He needs therapy.

every time Matt called lauren “loz” I wanted to flick him in the nose. Like we get it, she has a nickname. Anyway I was super surprised she turned into some sex fiend? Personally I think he did find her attractive, he just couldn’t get over the threesome, swinger comment

Cameron and jules... yeh they are a nice strong couple... I just find them getting smugger by the day

cyrell is a tornado but she’s very entertaining and I quite like her. I like nik too.

I LOVE mick. I think people (and himself) think he’s punching but I think the exact opposite. Jess is an absolute mess and getting bitchier by the day!

I liked Martha until a few episodesbut she’s such a shit stirrer, she loves causing drama. She would have been the bitch in high school for sure.

Phew, just had to get that all out
I could have written this myself, totally agree with every point you have made 👏🏻 THANK GOD for MAFS, it’s getting me through some lonely lockdown days. What a brilliant show

Maracas

Hi its episode 20 tonight. Enjoy the catch up...its been wild!
Thank you! I’m up to 11 I’ve got some binging to do this weekend!!!!

Lizzie totally reminds me of Lucy Watson from MIC she has the Lucy eye roll down to a T!!!

Sjc_80

Sorry to go off topic...but...I think I'd like a UK version of Celebs Married at First Sight. Don't know if that has been mentioned previously, if so just ignore me hahaha!

Can you imagine?

I'm watching Celebs go Dating and Chloe off GS mentioned she's after finding a husband...can you imagine her on Celebs Married at First Sight...teamed up with Joey Essex or some other Z list. TV gold I tell you!

Obviously this is my first thought on the idea so any suggestions are welcome 😉

dee_mc

VIP Member
I quoted you but I was referring to the multiple spoilers on this thread despite No Spoilers being in the title. It ruins it.
First thing this morning my mum, who also watches the show, decided to fill me in on what several of the people are up to now. Luckily I was half asleep at the time so only took in one thing she said (but it's a big one!) - to me, there's no fun in watching if we know what's going to happen. We had a conversation yesterday about checking up on everyone once the series is over... but she couldn't wait!
I hate soap spoilers too! Much more fun to make predictions and see if they pan out!

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Ines is also in the reunion. And Ashley although it only shows Troy there. I think this series is very heavily scripted, the previous seasons didn't come across as heavily scripted. Some of them were obvs in it for love though. I hate how toxic the friendships are at the dinner parties. Everyone is sticking their noses in everyone else's relationships. Before this the drama came within the actually relationships and there were a few fights at the dinner parties but jesus this year nobody gets on

Restless Native

VIP Member
I think the UK and USA versions are legal marriages, while in the AUS version, they just have a 'wedding' but it's not legal. Also, UK and USA tend to have a smaller number of couples and there is a much stronger focus on finding compatible couples. The AUS one is basically, as a previous poster said, a sort of grown up version of Love Island. There seems to be a big divide between the people in their mid-20s who obviously want more Instagram followers, and the late-30s lot who are genuinely wanting to settle down.
I think the UK and USA versions are legal marriages, while in the AUS version, they just have a 'wedding' but it's not legal. Also, UK and USA tend to have a smaller number of couples and there is a much stronger focus on finding compatible couples. The AUS one is basically, as a previous poster said, a sort of grown up version of Love Island. There seems to be a big divide between the people in their mid-20s who obviously want more Instagram followers, and the late-30s lot who are genuinely wanting to settle down.
It actually think it's very like that Love is Blind that was on netflix. I didnt know that about the marriages not being legal. Explains all the wannabes that are on it looking for fame

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
There was a reunion show aired in Oz last night of people from loads of different series, not just series 6. There'll prob be spoilers from this season on it though so hopefully they show it once this one ends 😊
Yes, lots of spoilers popping up on Google which i am trying hard to avoid! I haven't seen any of the other series....

Mavrick

I don’t think mick was involved or knew anything about it, I think Jess set it up so they could be together without the risk of bronson and Lizzie turning up. Jess probably gave them the key to her room while she was out with mick, it kind of made sense at the dinner party when Ines, Jess and Martha grouped together, having each other’s back, I think Martha is shit stirring though she couldn’t wait to say to Jess and Ines about what Ning had seen
Yesss I was just about to write this I think Jess knows about them and has been covering for them!

Who had the links to watch all the episodes I dont think I can wait to watch tonight’s episode!

Ahebg

Someone needs to delete the first comments with spoilers in them. Just started watching this and pissed off I now know who is still together!!! Surely the comments should have been deleted when the no spoiler warning was added????,

Reactions: 2
I just had a nosey at all their insta's again. Jess looks like a sex doll, she looks awful.

I caved and watched all of this series and moving on to series 5 now. Definately more scripted than other series but nethertheless it was still good. Sam can fuck off from his stories calling out the producers, it's pretty obvious they do this in all reality shows nothing different there 😂
Yep 💯 he would have known exactly why he went on the show and I doubt the main reason was to find love. Tbf I think he’s probably slightly peed off that he was put with Elizabeth but hey ho!

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Just watched Sams stories. He’s confirmed what other folk from previous shows have said re manipulation, threats of suing etc.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I'm addicted to this. But the experts take it so seriously, the experiment. Surely these experts know damn well what they've done letting people like Ines, Jessika and Sam in. They are all about the profile and fame.
Well this is season 6 and I don't know how many of the couples stayed together from the other 5 seasons, but feck all if any did!! 🤣🤣 So they must know!

I think Loz said she was a lesbian over saying she's bi because I read somewhere she had A girlfriend. So I think she went out with one girl, but isn't necessarily bi if ya get me. Just happened to be attracted to that one girl!