Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Is there anyway to watch the future episodes without having to wait daily for E4 to air them? I’m such a thicko and I genuinely just want to binge watch the lot! :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
I also agree with Skinkaarefan above that although I think they seem like the most genuine of all the couples, I think Jules seems way more into Cam than he is with her.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I can't wait until tonight's episode 😂 I never watch live, I either wait until its just finished or about half way through I'll stick it on so I can't FF any repeat bits!

Sjc_80

Is this the one with the couples and all the singles in a big house ?
No it's a bit like wife swap. But they use couples who are having difficulties and they swap partners.

NO SPOILERS HERE BUT...I've just had a quick look on DM Aus Showbiz section and there are loads of tea and old photos from past couples. It's mostly things prior to them gaining fame/notoriety off MAFSA...NO SPOILERS EITHER. . YASSSSSS!

I had to stop looking though for fear of spoilers...maybe should I get my husband to proof read first so I don't spoil it hahahah.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Everyone wondering if Nic will tell Cyrell about Jess coming onto him. In the preview they showed for tomorrow’s, it looks like Mick is making Jess apologise to them? Could just be the way it’s edited and then that won’t happen. Will wait and see I guess.

Interwibble

I couldn't get over how bad Ning looked tonight. I know that's mean but jesus I was shocked in comparison to the wedding. I feel like half the couples haven't been shown hardly at all?
This season looks a lot more heavily edited for sure.

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I also think she was heavily edited to make her appear much worse than she is. She isn't nice, there's no denying that, but stuff obvs went on behind the scenes first of all for her to hate Bronson with such a passion and secondly to text Sam! She knew what she wanted and that's what she tried get. I think she looks like an angel now compared to bloody Cyrel sticking her nose in everyone's business, or drama Queen Jess!

Ahebg

But (judging by your original post I am guessing) you haven't caught up to the E4 pace so there would be spoilers anyway?
I’m on episode 7 so defo not haha however surely on here there shouldn’t be things saying where they are nowadays? X

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Well I have just watched it..... no spoilers of course... I would recommend a watch after this season straight away as I didn’t think it was that good.. however I watched season 6 some months ago and season 7!was still fresh in my mind... however Troy pops up from season 5 still funny 😆
Who's on it from Season 6? Aw Troy was gas!! Like the drama between him and Ashley last season was hilarious. I'm finding this season very toxic