Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
For no real reason, I would have paired them off as follows:

Anus and Mike. 2 toxic eejits together.
Mick and Jules. I think Cam is too wet for her and Mick is quite sexy and a good laugh.
Cyrell and Michael (martha's bloke)
Martha and Sam. 2 personality vacuums together.
Bronson and Loz
Ning and Dino
Nic and Heidi
Matthew and Lizzie. (Would be hilarious)
Jess and Dan
1000000% 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Especially bronson and loz!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

kev1974

VIP Member
Is this much better than the UK version? I couldn’t believe how many episodes there are..I’m sure the UK one only ever has about 4/5?
Just wondering if it’s worth me starting!
It's barely anything like the UK version to be honest.

For no real reason, I would have paired them off as follows:

Anus and Mike. 2 toxic eejits together.
Mick and Jules. I think Cam is too wet for her and Mick is quite sexy and a good laugh.
Cyrell and Michael (martha's bloke)
Martha and Sam. 2 personality vacuums together.
Bronson and Loz
Ning and Dino
Nic and Heidi
Matthew and Lizzie. (Would be hilarious)
Jess and Dan

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm so bored of Anus now. She is just so dull. Like a stuck record.

Ha ha the cockatoo just appeared

Lullabella22

VIP Member
I just think the men are delusional. Sam is upfront and honest? No. Bronson things have been phenomenal with Anus. No.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I cannot wait for tonights episode but I can't watch them as they are shown coz there is an awful lot of crap in it that I fast forward. Like when they show the same scene 12 times to build suspense 😅
Yes I know I used to record them on sky let it get half an hour ahead then start watching... you pretty much catch up to the end at the same time as you ff repeat scenes and adverts 🥰🥰

Reflected view

VIP Member
I don't think that they should have a commitment meeting for the first week.

In that first week -
They get married
Go on honeymoon

Then to the hotel for the night before the commitment meeting.

That first week is a complete whirlwind and they don't have time to gauge the new spouse correctly.

Second week - They have lived with them for a week.
Yeah that would be a better way of doing it

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Blimey. I said one thing? I haven’t see all the the episodes yet but I’m well aware of what’s happening thanks to this thread
I quoted you but I was referring to the multiple spoilers on this thread despite No Spoilers being in the title. It ruins it.

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
I don't believe half of what he said and the producers didn't make him smirk at Lizzy or demean her the way he did. His face when he was feeding her strawberries was disgusting...and no matter what situation you find yourself in I truly believe every one has a moral compass and both Sam and Ines chose to ignore theirs...
Ines was clearly a plant by the producers

wiganuser

VIP Member
Hahahahahhaahahahahahahhaha 🍕
Have you seen she’s got rid of the crazy eyeliner too 👏🏼👏🏼🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know, she fascinates me! Never have I ever seen someone so strange...I defo think shes on the spectrum. That powdery foundation, dodgy cat eye liner and scabby lips😫
It's when she turns up at the group meals with a halter dress and a fully exposed bra in weird colours...
She does look 10000 times better now

No nick told her himself, I don’t remember him saying anything about frozen sperm, but I could have just missed that part
I actually thought her pizza toaster hack was great! I'm definitely going to try it next time I get some Dominoes!
No fucking way, I dont want a stale pepperoni or ancient cheese floating around in my toaster

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Someone posted a link so you can watch whole series before it aires on E4, I can’t for the life of me find it now, would someone be a diamond and post for me please 🥺

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I don’t think mick was involved or knew anything about it, I think Jess set it up so they could be together without the risk of bronson and Lizzie turning up. Jess probably gave them the key to her room while she was out with mick, it kind of made sense at the dinner party when Ines, Jess and Martha grouped together, having each other’s back, I think Martha is shit stirring though she couldn’t wait to say to Jess and Ines about what Ning had seen
That would make sense because all the girls kept talking about a rumour but apparently none of them knew where it came from. They’re only a small group so surely they can trace back who started it.

I want to post a spoiler for what happens after the show using the spoiler tags but I’m on my phone and worried it might go wrong and everyone can read it haha.