Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laughing

VIP Member
Sam was trying to make himself look.good.

But do agree part of its engineered, they need tv ratings to get back on the following year.

Reactions: 4

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I suspect if they don't do what they are told to do by producers they maybe don't get their money
a few have said they get told they will be kept there until they say what the producers want. And get threatened with suing if they talk about leaving

• Wow

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Hi guys could you tell me which days of the week mafs comes out. Trying to google it but cannot find the answer without getting inundated from spoilers left and right!!
Btw it is so addictive. Getting me through repetitive evenings at home. Am I the only one whose husband is as hooked as I am 🤣
Monday - Friday! 7:30pm-9pm 🤪

Shopgal

Sam has posted on his Insta page some things he can now reveal as some of the limits in his contract no longer apply. He arrived back from that funeral after a couple of days but the producers wouldn't let him go back to the hotel where Lizzie was. They told him they weren't filming until the end of the week and put him up in a hotel away in Coogee for days. Meanwhile they filmed Lizzie going mad all alone but he was there! They had to film journals every night as a couple. Each contestant had a phone to do it. He apparently filmed his every night, saying he couldn't wait to get back to see Lizzie but they told him they had "lost his footage" and used everyone else's journals and not his, as it showed him in a positive light and didn't match the storyline they were filming. When it came time for the dinner party when he arrived back, he was the first one there but they wouldn't let him go in. Instead they kept telling Lizzie he wasn't coming, winding her up, but he was with the producers, and didn't put a chair out for him etc. He said the producers set up the room where they had sex - that is why the room numbers and Anus' (sorry, Ines') knickers don't match. He did say he didn't sleep with her but I don't really believe that bit! He also said that he was pushed to say comments about her weight and kept having to refilm it because he was positive about Lizzie. He wasn't allowed to return to the wedding until he said what they wanted. The producers kept saying "She is a pretty big girl. Come on Sam." So eventually he admitted she was bigger than girls he usually dated. He said he meant her height. Who knows what the truth is but I definitely believe the bits about him being kept away on purpose.
So according to innies they didn’t have sex but she explained in detail what happened. It’s gross. Pretty sure it was in a now deleted IG post.

For context too, Sam immediately tried to become YouTube famous and produced all these stupid random videos after his part of the show aired. He was only in for exposure. Needless to say his YouTube career didn’t take off. He works in a bottleo now.

• Haha

Bilbo74

I feel this evening's show was rather weak, kind of a let down. It was more of a slow synopsis of the week than the shattering confessions it was advertised as.

I am hoping that a new day and new intrigues will once again light a fire of interest, allowing us all to once again sit in perfect anonymous judgement on the every word, move, make-up, hair, dress sense and general manner of eating asparagus of the participants.

Roll on a new day

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
But (judging by your original post I am guessing) you haven't caught up to the E4 pace so there would be spoilers anyway?

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I’m so glad I checked tattle for this tread! My husband and I can’t get enough of it 😂🙈 he never pays attention to anything reality based but is completely glued to this 😂 stupidly went down a rabbit hole on google and know what happens throughout the season (my lips are sealed people 😂) but still excited to watch it all unfold!
My husband is the same. Doesn't do reality shows (neither do I usually!) I got him into season 4 in the summer and we got hooked. Now he's like "c'mon moongirl it's nearly time" 🤣🤣

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm hooked already ! I recorded all of them last week and binge watched over the weekend ..... !

Not sure how much to say on here in case people haven't watched all of last weeks episodes ?!

• Heart

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
Hi - hoping you guys can help I hit record on sky recorder but I think it’s recording an old series . What time and day on e4 is the most recent one on ? Sorry now I know this is stupid but I feel this thread will tell me !!!’ Thanks
7.30pm every weekday Monday to Friday ;)

Oh this series is crazy but next one even worse. I watched them all online via Australian tv link . Free no vpn. It's so addictive

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
10000% he has that mincey look in his eyes. He is rigid as fuck near woman.

That bath tub episode made me fucking howl. I bet his knob shrunk back into his body

Means fuck all these days, plenty of beards knocking about
He does🤣🤣🤣
He looks like he DEFFO wouldn’t turn a cock away!!

• Haha