Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the minority possibly but Matt for me is a complete dweeb. A man who gets to 29 without ever even kissing anyone? Weird as f*ck IMVHO. He's a good looking guy so it's not as if he's some beast who couldn't attract anyone. Perhaps something happened in his past that affected intimacy? If so, I will feel bad, but that's never been suggested. I just don't believe a guy who looks like that could be in his late 20's with absolutely no sexual experience at all. It's a bit 'off'. I think he might be in the closet. Lauren was way out of order but clearly they were put together for ratings.
He didn't say he'd never kissed soneone: he said it had been seven years since he had kissed someone.
He mentions his anxiety constantly - I think it's easy enough to read between the lines!

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Matt. However I get what Loz is saying, she wants to be made to feel sexy, attractive, wanted...she isn’t going to get that with Matt unfortunately.

Reactions: 10
I think their relationship was zoomed the minute Lauren mentioned threesomes and swinging. I know she later said she was joking, but it didn’t seem that way? Even if Matt was super confident sexually, it’s a big ask that lots of people wouldn’t feel comfortable with.

Very excited for the dinner party tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm in the minority possibly but Matt for me is a complete dweeb. A man who gets to 29 without ever even kissing anyone? Weird as f*ck IMVHO. He's a good looking guy so it's not as if he's some beast who couldn't attract anyone. Perhaps something happened in his past that affected intimacy? If so, I will feel bad, but that's never been suggested. I just don't believe a guy who looks like that could be in his late 20's with absolutely no sexual experience at all. It's a bit 'off'. I think he might be in the closet. Lauren was way out of order but clearly they were put together for ratings.
I thought he could possibly be Asexual

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooooooo so glad to find this thread!! I love the Australian MAFS.
I think there’s something more to the whole Matt thing,it just seems a bit weird and like there is more to it.
Absolutely cant wait until the dinner party tonight - looks like it will be fireworks all round!!

Reactions: 6
I think he is a nice person! I don’t know why she won’t give him a chance.
I think she thinks he’s broke!! If he’d have straight up said I’m a businessman etc and told her what he has she’d be all over him.

Reactions: 10
So glad I found this feed. Loving the series.

Must start with the immutable fact they Ines is the most despicable example of a truly horrid poisoned dwarf. She is both vacuous and delusional. Whilst others (including Bronson) have gone through far worse hardships, she plays on her hardships as an excuse for her blatantly arrogant selfishness. Maybe she and serial killer Matt should have been paired up, now that would make for a good crime documentary entitled 'a cough too far, buried at sea!'

Lizzie should have been paired with Bronson, a much better match, at least he would have treated her with the respect she deserves.

Ning should never have been allowed on the series as she is obviously not ready for a relationship, especially not with a single emotion ex army drill sergeant.

Series fav so far is Jules (Julie Andrews look alike) and Cam. Great couple and so far the most genuine to boot.

Really looking forward to the dinner party this evening, maybe Matt will be able to explain to us this evening why he lost his virginity to somebody he wasn't attracted to. You know, Matt the 29 year old virgin. Weren't we all ex virgins at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This dinner party is actually shambolic it’s hilarious. Oh my word. These bogans are everything 😂😂. A mixture of rude, brash, narcissistic, an infectious disease, straight up a lil crazy too. I am addicted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lolz is a very annoying nickname. (Applogies to any1 called that) but it really irritates me every time Matt says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she thinks he’s broke!! If he’d have straight up said I’m a businessman etc and told her what he has she’d be all over him.
She probably felt like a right idiot when she watched the show. I bet she messaged him to ‘clear the air’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wonder why Matt went on this show, he seems so out of his depth and just like it is not for him. He's so stiff and awkward its uncomfortable watching, I feel like the experts messed up matching him and Lauren but at the same time whoever they put with him would have been in a tricky situation because he doesn't seem easy.

Ines and Sam is so forced and weird but they seem to deserve each other.

I feel for Lizzie but also find her quite irritating, and her dress sense is particular.

I like Bronson and can't work out quite why Ines totally hates him.

I feel for Nick Cyrelle is so hot and cold and blows over the smallest things and he seems quite a good guy.

I LOVE Cam and Jules!!

Reactions: 15
Lauren/Loz is a dose!
"All I'm asking is for someone to love me, is that too much to ask?"
Calm down doll.
Granted, Matt shouldn't have said what he did so openly and not directly to Lauren. I mean he's a recently deflowered virgin, not a recently beamed-down alien. He should know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where was Lizzie? And the chicken pox thing was weird. I can’t work out if it was a joke?

Whoever said Matt was asexual, I think you’re right.

Wonder if any couples will leave tonight or if they’ll all want to stay on tv for longer.

Reactions: 9
Where was Lizzie? And the chicken pox thing was weird. I can’t work out if it was a joke?

Whoever said Matt was asexual, I think you’re right.

Wonder if any couples will leave tonight or if they’ll all want to stay on tv for longer.
I thought that but you could actually see he has red welts all over his face.

I too don’t understand why Matt is on this show. I do feel sorry for Lauren in as far as of course you want your partner to not keep his hands off you! That being said the guy has ZERO sexual experience and she’s clearly put way, way too much pressure on him. I actually don’t think it’s to do with the fact he doesn’t fancy her, I think he’s trying to compute why he doesn’t feel that way and has ended up at that conclusion. Jesus Christ if I think back to when I lost my virginity it didn’t make me some sex monster, it took me ages to have a clue what I was doing. Matt is anxious and unconfident when it comes to his every day life, it’s hardly surprising that he’s going to be like that in the bedroom too!!

Reactions: 16
Yes, that's what I meant I guess - why go on a reality show to get married when you are anxious and inexperienced like him? Doesn't ring true to me.

Reactions: 4
The Expert's

They make out that they don't see or hear anything inbetween dinner night and commitment night.

Surely that can't be right. They must get daily up dates from the camera crews and staff as to what is going on with each couple?

Reactions: 20
I feel like that conversation between Loz and Matt was VERY heavily edited. It jumped around all over the place. I feel like they want to portray her as being totally wild and Matt being totally innocent.

Honestly, the ixperts are bloody idiots and I hope they don't actually counsel couples in the real world.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.